Saturday, September 29, 2012

Five Years and Here's to Many More!

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary to my sweetie!  I'm so glad I get to spend my life with my best friend. 

You are such an amazing husband and now a wonderful father to our beautiful boys. 

I love you so much and can't wait to spend many more years with you!

20 comments:

  1. So sweet and Happy Anniversary! Hope you got to do a little celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary!!! hope the boys will let you celebrate. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary, Natalie! 5 years already?!!? Crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you joy and laughter in the future years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5th Anniversary to you and the hubby! :) Your wedding photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little late but Happy Anniversary!!! I wish you many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 5 years! I celebrated mine this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a happy anniversary! 5 years and two kids... that might be us one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful!!
    I do hope you have the Happiest of Anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! You look so young. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!!! I know I have said it before but you were a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary!!! Your dress is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! I'm a little late, but I hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 5th Anniversary!!! You sure have been blessed in your life together!! I wish you many more blessed and blissful years together!!
    Btw, you were a GORGEOUS bride!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Natalie!!! You were a beautiful bride :) Now I feel old approaching my 13th...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips