Friday, March 2, 2012

Life's Lessons: The March Edition


It's been awhile since I've linked up with Sara and Rach for Friday's Life's Lessons so here goes nothing!

1) It's been a busy year so far.  I feel like it was just January but now it's March.  This year is flying by and before I know it I'll have baby #2 and will be taking care of two little ones!

2) March is super busy.  Nolan's first swim class starts this Saturday.  I hope he likes it!

3) Then the 2nd Saturday in March our friends are coming to visit us with their 14 month old.  We're going to go visit the zoo and the aquarium.  I think the boys are going to have a blast!

4) My parents are coming to visit the weekend of St. Patrick's Day.  Of course Nolan will be sporting some St. Patty's Day gear!

5) Next week we find out the gender of baby #2.  I'm excited and have no idea what the ultrasound will say.

6) The last weekend in March the husband and I will be going to the first of three weddings that we will be attending this year.  Last year I went to ZERO which is crazy since I've been attending a wedding every year since 2001.  Of course this year I'm pregnant and last year I wasn't!

7) However April I have nothing on the calendar...but in May I did book a beach vacay for this family of three!  Nolan's last hooray before he has to share the attention.  Kind of bittersweet isn't it?

8) Oh I almost forgot---The Hunger Games movie comes out in March!  So excited!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy month! Ours is pretty crazy too! I am excited for the warm weather and increased activities :-) Wow not long till you find out what you are having! Super excited about the hunger games movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... your month is CRAZY!! I cannot wait for Hunger Games. We have two weddings (so far) this year to go to also.... I love weddings, so I'm pretty excited :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it is March. It's amazing how fast the time is going but I am glad for it at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... March is looking super busy for you! Like crazy busy, but good busy! I can't wait to find out what the little munchkin is :) but I really just care that it's a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're busy, busy! We start swim in about 3 weeks and I'm excited too. I hope Nolan has fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have a busy couple of months coming up! And the beach vacation sounds lovely, Nolan will love it!!
    I hope he enjoys his swimming class :)
    Have a great weekend Natalie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a busy but FUN month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know - how is it March already??? 2012 is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to the Hunger Games too, and your beach vacay sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for swim classes and Baby 2's gender reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a very busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many exciting things coming up for your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a busy month! But, I'm sure you're welcome that April calendar with open arms. What a fun beach trip to go on together! I love playing with kids in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beach vacation sounds fun with the 3 of you. Can't wait to find out the gender of the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, beach vacay sounds so good! We need to do that. We have TONS of weddings this summer. It's crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is bittersweet to think about your last vacation with just the three of you. So exciting to find out the gender of your little one! I agree that this year is flying by! I keep thinking it's still February!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Nolan's first swim class! That should be exciting...

    I hope your next baby's a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! It sounds like you have A LOT going on!

    I can't wait to hear if Baby #2 is a boy or a girl! And I'm jealous of the beach vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sound like you have a busy March ahead of you! Definitely enjoy as much alone time as you can with Nolan before #2 arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a busy month! It sounds like you have wonderful things planned.

    I look forward to going to the beach too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips