Hahaha why is he so cute! His hair is in his eyes and it's so funny! "Mom fix my hair! Mom! Push the swing Mom, stop taking pictures" :) Happy hump/leap day!
ahh.. so cute. my kids still want to swing too. except they'd freeze the seat and their feet have to be lifted up all the time because there is only about 4 inches between the swing seat and the top of the snow - LOL -- but they don't care.
Oh, I miss those swings! I remember the last time I stuck my son in there, I could hardly get him out. I practically needed a jaws of life to extract him from it. I miss the bucket swing!
Aw, Nolan is so cute!
ReplyDeleteswings are the best entertainment for the little ones. My Evelyn would live in a swing if she could :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a gorgeous day outside with the little guy! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe he's swinging in February!
ReplyDeleteCute! Can't believe how long his hair is!
ReplyDeleteHahaha why is he so cute! His hair is in his eyes and it's so funny! "Mom fix my hair! Mom! Push the swing Mom, stop taking pictures" :) Happy hump/leap day!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Gwen's been lovin the swings lately too!
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice out there!
ReplyDeleteCute! J went in the swing for his first time last weekend and he loved it!
ReplyDeleteOn an unrelated note, have you cut Nolan's hair yet? I think J's is getting to that point but it pains me to cut it! haha
Love it! He definitely looks like he is having fun.
ReplyDeletewhat a little cutie! looks like you guys are getting some warmer weather too!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Nolan is getting so big:)
ReplyDeleteHis hair is getting so long!! Can't believe he'll be a big brother soon!
ReplyDeleteahh.. so cute.
ReplyDeletemy kids still want to swing too. except they'd freeze the seat and their feet have to be lifted up all the time because there is only about 4 inches between the swing seat and the top of the snow - LOL -- but they don't care.
Just put my daughter in a swing for the first time a couple months ago. (she's 9 mos now) It was magical how much of a thrill she got out of it!
ReplyDeleteAnna
The good life.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you were thinking of that John Anderson song!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you were thinking of that John Anderson song!
ReplyDeletehe is too cute! Looks like he couldn't be happier.
ReplyDeletelooks a pretty good idea!
ReplyDeleteLucas would swing for hours and hours- I liked it and hated it at the same time
ReplyDeleteSo cute - Thatcher doesn't love swings!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!! He's such a big boy now!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I could totally just hang out swinging all day!
ReplyDeleteHe is just the cutest!! I love his hair long like this :)
ReplyDeleteThe cutest! My daughter adores the swing! One of her favorites!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was lulling him to sleep :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pics, he looks so cute and carefree!
ReplyDeleteI miss the swing all day at the park days. And such cute pics!
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss those swings! I remember the last time I stuck my son in there, I could hardly get him out. I practically needed a jaws of life to extract him from it. I miss the bucket swing!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love these pictures! So cute!
ReplyDeletelil nolan--what a cutie! looks like spring! lucky~
ReplyDeleteJust look at all that sunshine! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteNolan is so cute. He has so many hair already how I wish my little girl has the same too.
ReplyDeleteHe is just adorable!!
ReplyDelete