Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy One Year Anniversary to My Blog!

I never imagined in a million years that I would enjoy blogging as much as I do or that I would form the friendships with many of you lovely ladies.  Words cannot express how great it is to have such support from the bloggy community when you are dealing with this new experience called "motherhood."  I found that I wasn't alone, and many others had the same questions I had. 

So to all of you who follow my blog and comment, I want to give a huge THANK YOU for being here.  I know time is precious and the fact that you stop by here means a lot to me.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I'm having a giveaway.  Now it's not a lot, but I thought I would give back to you guys by having a giveaway for one of my faves---Starbucks!

One lucky winner will receive a $15 gift card to this lovely caffeinated establishment.  Here's all the different ways you can enter and make sure to comment separately for each item:

******Be a follower of From Corporate to Domestic on GFC
******Be a follower on Twitter
******Tweet about this giveaway
******Leave a comment of your favorite Starbucks drink

Giveaway will end on Tuesday, March 20th at midnight EST. 

Good luck my friends :)

65 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Blogversary, Natalie! We started our blogs just 2 weeks apart, amazing. Thanks for being such a good friend.

    (I hope I'm not screwing up your giveaway by commenting, since I can't win the Starbucks gift card)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary!!!! I'm a follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted about this fabulous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andddd my favorite drink is a gingerbread latte with an extra shot of espresso :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for blog birthdays! Im learning what a great community it is and how supportive it can be. Thanks for sharing!
    And caramel mocchiatos are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also a follower on twitter :)
    Ps sorry about the double comment. Smartphone freakout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blog birthday! I am a loyal follower and am glad I found you in blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And, I follow you on Twitter! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy 1st blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 1st blogiversary! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a Twitter follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My all time favorite Starbucks beverage is a tie between a white chocolate mocha and a salted caramel mocha - they're both pure heaven in a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tweeted - https://twitter.com/#!/Bambrika/status/180662966377652225

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 1st Blogiversary! I never remember to track these things... But I started blogging (on a different blog obviously) back when I was 16. So I never really know how to accurately track these things! :)

    Wondering if I can still win the Starbucks gift card being in Canada? I'm pretty in love with Starbucks! I'm going to pretend (hope) that I am eligible!

    My favourite drink is a Nonfat Caramel Macchiato, although I've really been enjoying Mochas lately too. When I really want to splurge on some calories, I go for a white peppermint mocha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I subsribe to your RSS feed... but not GFC. So I guess I don't get a point for that. BUUUUUT I do follow you on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Tweeted about this giveaway. I linked your account so you should see it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower & want to wish you a sincere congratulations on your 1 year blogiversary! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite Starbucks drinks change with the seasons; Sept-Dec I LOVE the PSL, Dec-Jan I love the Gingerbread & Eggnog, Feb-April I love Cinnamon Dolce and Caramel Macchiatos, & May-Aug I love Cafe Vanilla Frappacinos & Iced Hazelnut Lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy bloggy anniversary!!! :)

    Technically mine was earlier this year but I don't really know because I had it but no one read it for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy anniversary, Natalie! I always enjoy my time here. :) I follow your blog already.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on Twitter already.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE a salted caramel frappucino!

    ReplyDelete
  25. One year? Thought it was longer!

    Mocha frappacino for me please

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweet https://twitter.com/samkanatzar/status/180732992384282624

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Blogiversary!!! So glad to have "met" you too!

    I love the vanilla lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. And I don't follow via GFC, but I do via RSS. If that doesn't count you can toss out this comment, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy one year! When I started blogging I never thought I'd make such great connections either. It's amazing to be part of this!

    My favorite drink is the vanilla latte :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy blogsversary! So happy for you and glad you are loving it so much. I follow you with GFC of course

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!!! And count me out for the Starbucks card because I never venture out of the house, but I ADORE YOU AND YOUR BLOG ANYWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Big congrats on the year anniversary!
    I'm follower, as you know =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just started following you on twitter! Looking forward to little convos via the tweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite Starbucks drink is: Soy, no water, chai. Yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a follower :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love anything MOcha from Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a follower on Twitter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  38. just wanted to pop in and say Happy 1st Bloggy Birthday!

    I am on vacay...and have enjoyed several Chai Lattes with my mom this week since there is no Starbuck's in my hometown. Can you imagine that there are still places that don't have a Starbucks? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  39. happy blog birthday natalie! I'm a GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. my favorite starbucks drink is the coconut mocha... I can't wait for it to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Blogiversary Natalie!! I love your blog, I am so thankful I found it and I hope you continue to enjoy blogging as much as you have!!
    Have a great weekend my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  42. I hope I haven't impacted on your giveaway either lol, oops. I'm not entering, just wanted to comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. It's practically summer here, so I'm definitely a frap girl from here to red cup season!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy Anniversary friend! And I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Blogiversary to you! It's definitely fun to celebrate these milestones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy one year anniversary!! I'm a follower!
    jackie at myperfectlittleworldblog dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/jackie23t/status/181209123206082561

    ReplyDelete
  48. Aw, Happy Blogiversary!!! I feel the same way about blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats on your anniversary! I think I already do most of these.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy blog anniversary!!!! So glad that we met through it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Happy Bloggy Birthday to you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips