Tuesday, March 6, 2012

18 Weeks and Counting!

18 weeks:
It's hard to believe I'm already in the fifth month of pregnancy.  I fell like this one has flown by.  Probably because I have a toddler to keep me on my toes!  I felt the baby move on Friday of last week, and then saw my belly move for the first time with this baby.  Tomorrow is the big day....we find out what we are having! That is if baby #2 cooperates.  It's crazy how this family of 2---quickly become a family of 3, and now 4!  Does this require me to drive a mini-van?

39 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Do you have any idea or feeling of boy/girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's cookin' good lookin'? I can't believe you're so far along either! I can't wait to find out what kind of big brother Nolan's going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture!! You are glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Natalie- you look so adorable! I'm sure it's so much different with number two but also so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable!! I can't wait to find out...you better share with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SO cute!

    I don't think the minvan is required til you have 3. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow--you find out TOMORROW!
    That's so exciting and of course we call can't wait to hear the news.

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so good! Can't wait to hear the news....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie you look so great! I don't think you have to drive a mini-van yet... but if you're planning on popping #3 out anytime soon you'd better get one! ;) I can't wait to find out tomorrow's big news! Are you planning to do a fun gender reveal for your families?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! How exciting tomorrow will be, good luck- hope baby #2 cooperates :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're glowing, sweetie. Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say that mini-vans are never necessary with all the other options available. I used to be super opposed to getting one, but now they make them so fancy and awesome that I'm not so opposed any more ;-)
    Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!

    I so hope that I get to experience this pregnancy #2 flies thing soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so darn cute! i was def WAY bigger than that at 18 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. NO! You do not have to drive a mini-van. Resist! Resist!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty. I say no way to the mini van! Maybe when you have a third! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing! I looked like I had swallowed a basketball by months with baby #2 -- you can imagine what I looked like with #3!

    and no!!! hold off on the minivan as long as you can. LOL
    I still can't believe I drive one - but with 3, you need the car seat space. not to mention "the baby gear" involved.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not until you're a family of six ;)
    You look amazing, nearly halfway too!!
    I'm so excited for you that you felt/saw your baby move!!
    Good luck at finding out the sex!!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any tips on getting your figure back after having your first one?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can you look any cuter. I think you are going to have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can you look any cuter. I think you are going to have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great!! I hope you share with us what you are having!! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look amazing. I'm guessing ou are having a girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Girl you look amazing!!!! And I am SO beyond excited to find out what you're having :-) I'm going to put my vote in for a girl ;-) I cannot believe you're almost half way done baking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. New follower! I am 19 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old so we have some things in common! Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww!! I remember that feeling. I loved being pregnant. Yes, you most definitely have to drive a minivan. There is no other option. Absolutely none. Kidding. I drive an SUV, but sometimes I would like a minivan!

    ReplyDelete
  27. no mini-van required!! You look so cute. I know what you mean - the second one seems to fly by. The baby will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. We have friends with several kids. They were at the store the other day and we knew it was them because of the blue van with 3 car seats in it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  29. you look wonderful! We got ourselves a 7-seater after baby #2 so I guess you do qualify for a minivan now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look just darling and it's so exciting to find out the boy/girl news!

    ReplyDelete
  31. you look fabulous!! just think you are nourishing, protecting and growing another human being inside your belly and doing all this other stuff at the same time...how remarkable is that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. time for a swaggin waggin! hahaha you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This post got lost in my reader so I'm just now getting to it....but how are you already 5 months!! You look AMAZING! I am just so excited for your little family of four and for Nolan to have a little brother!

    And no, in my opinion, a mini van is still not required :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Not yet, but soon you will want too :). You look awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips