Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday-Water Spray Bottle Fun!

27 comments:

  1. awwww... he is so adorable. can I pinch his cheeks? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a good lil man taking care of his Cozy Couppe like that! is it all clean and shiny now? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's looking more like a little boy than a baby now. Like actual toddler style :) I can't believe how quickly he's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definite fun! such cuteness that little nolan of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he's washing his car!!! So cute!

    How are you feeling/doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A car wash and maybe a drink too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what happened...over night he turned into a boy! Gotta love those water bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that last picture. such an adorable little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! What a little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is just so cute. Those eyes!!

    Hope the week is treating y'all well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute!! How do you take it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pic of Nolan in the car? Priceless... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee! And he took it in his car!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie!!! I love those big cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!! If you want to put some vinegar in that spray bottle.... I have some things he can dust :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's having so much fun with that!
    Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh man. He is a cutie pie! Makes me want another one. See - I told you I love 18 month olds!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He looks like such an old kid already! Such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I found you through Kerry's blog. I am also one of her blog buddies this month. =)
    I am also a SAHM of boys but I have three. I too love being a BOY mom. Your boys are adorable!!! Love your blog and I am your newest follower.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He looks like such a big boy! Fun new design, btw

    ReplyDelete
  21. My kids love water bottles but mostly for spraying the dogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh gosh he's grown! Such a handsome cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. He is just too cute! I love his little car.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well it's really obvious that he's enjoying the spray bottle. He can't even put it down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips