Love the pictures of him at his first trip to the zoo! Too freaking cute! That second one especially! I'm amazed at how much he has grown in such a short time! :)
That's cute how he won't look at the camera! I just adore his hair, I really do!! What great memories to compare to :) Hope you're feeling great!! Have a wonderful day with your little man xo
Ah he's so old! Tell him to stoP growing!!
ReplyDeleteAww he was really interested to look at all the animals! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of him at his first trip to the zoo! Too freaking cute! That second one especially! I'm amazed at how much he has grown in such a short time! :)
ReplyDeleteAw. One day he'll want to look at the camera. I'm not sure when, because PJ will still yell "NO CHEESE!" sometimes when he sees the camera. :)
ReplyDeleteWere they really that tiny???
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy that now they are old enough to have done things twice??? Like go to the beach, zoo, etc? Blows my mind!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking this morning that I need to get my little man back to the zoo. He's a huge fan of the lions!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's coy with the camera. :)
ReplyDeleteSo crazy what a difference a year does make. And yea, every kid goes through the won't look at the camera phase :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how different they look in just one year when they're that little? I'm having baby fever today.
ReplyDeleteAww so cute! I love then and now pics! Leah LOVES the zoo, I can't even get her to sit in the stroller at all!
ReplyDeleteAw, he was so tiny!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, mine won't look at the camera either!
That's cute how he won't look at the camera! I just adore his hair, I really do!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great memories to compare to :)
Hope you're feeling great!!
Have a wonderful day with your little man xo
Natalie, toddlers NEVER cooperate with cameras! You have to snap hundreds of pictures just to get that one winning shot :)
ReplyDeleteHe's grown so much!
How come he seemed more excited last year? ;) He's such a super cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how much they change in a year?! We love going to the zoo...looks like you had a gorgeous day for it :)
ReplyDeleteThat hat is too precious in his baby pics!
ReplyDeleteWish I could tell you looking at the camera bit get's better... Awesome photos, so glad you are taking these to remember!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Baby. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletephp web development
I love all of these pictures. It is amazon how fast time goes by.
ReplyDelete