Friday, March 30, 2012

The Joy of Traveling with Babies


Today I'm over on the lovely Tiffany's blog, Momma Bear Diaries, sharing my story about traveling with Nolan when he was about 8 months old.  Please stop by and read my post and give Tiffany some love!  She's moving and has a lot of hours in the car, so I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.  You will enjoy reading about her and her adorable little girl!

****Sidenote-I am playing around with my blogger design, so you might see some different ones before I actually decide on one :)

9 comments:

  1. Left you a little love over there :-) Oh, and I do like your font in this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design! I play around a lot with mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy designing!!
    Looking great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is very different look, liking it though so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just going to say, I really like the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I really like the design! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on my way! (I like this design!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i found you through tiffany! Love your blog! come check out mine if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips