To all those who have served our military or are currently serving, I want to give a BIG THANK YOU for making the sacrifice to serve our country.
And to your families---thank you for sharing your special loved one.
Happy Veterans Day!
Did you know that you can send the troops a free card through Shutterfly? That's right you design a card, add your personalized message, and Shutterfly will print and ship it for free!
Just select a card and personalize your message to let the troops know how much you appreciate them.
I know they would love to hear from you!

Sending a card to the troops, what a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Great idea indeed!
ReplyDeleteHi Natalie! Hopped over from "Happiness is...." and saw that you're another cloth diaper momma with a toddler son. My son was born a few months after yours so I'll be visiting your site for tips and fun stuff to do with boys! Love the blog!
ReplyDeletethanks for the app...I sent a card. we appreciate our troops!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday!! And what a great idea to send a message to the troops!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Happy Veterans day!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that!
ReplyDelete