Mommy cannot believe you are 3 months old! Seriously it seems like yesterday we were just holding you in the hospital. You are really such a joy and have such a happy disposition. You love, LOVE when people talk to you and will have a whole conversation. I'm sure you're saying really important things---I just don't know how to speak baby lingo.
You're my heavy boy, probably around 15 pounds! I think you might even roll over if I left you on your tummy long enough, however you are not a huge fan of tummy time but what baby does like that?
It looks like your eyes are changing and will not be staying blue. I believe they are going to be some kind of mix of green and brown so probably like your Daddy's and Nolan's. I guess momma's blue eyes are not so dominant is this family :)
You are my little sweetheart, and I love watching you grow!
Linking up with the fabulous Alison in November's Memories Captured.


I cannot believe how fast the first year goes.
ReplyDeleteMy little one is SIX MONTHS old.
Conley is gorgeous!
Happy 3 months! Such a handsome little guy. At first I thought the title was watch me growl and thought he had some great tiger noises or something! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months Conley! How on earth has it been three months already?? He is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months Conley! really, how time flies.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute boy! And I love the name Conley.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months!! Such a sweet sweet post and gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness that's a handsome boy!!! Happy 3 months Conley:)
ReplyDeleteAww! Three months already! Time sure does fly. He looks so sweet and so fascinated with his striped socks. :)
ReplyDelete3 months old already? Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteJeez! Can't believe he's 3 months old already!!! He is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteoh my word he is adorable!!
ReplyDeletehe's so gorgeous, and always looks so happy. I do miss those days of baby babble. It does seem like they are trying so hard to make us understand them!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months Conley! Give tummy time a chance okay? because oh baby, once you've got that....the places you'll go!!
3 months already! Gosh hes' a cutie! Hopefully a little bit of your pretty blue eyes will stay :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 month to your sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore all of the love in this letter!
So, SO sweet! What a heartfelt letter & wow, is he the cutest little guy or what?! Happy 3 months Conley! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months to your handsome and cute Conley! Gosh he's so cute. Seeing babies on Memories Captured makes me have serious baby fever ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww what a little love! Happy 3 months little one!
ReplyDeleteso big so fast, right?! Is it me or does Nolan seem like such a big guy now? He looks more and more like a big boy. Ugh, it goes too fast.
ReplyDeleteHow could he be 3 months old already! Impossible!! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGetting bigger & bigger :)
ReplyDelete3 months?? No way!!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that his eyes are just like his daddy's, but if it's any consolation, my boys don't look like me either :(
He is adorable Natalie!
Wow! 3 months! He is so beautiful! Too quick. It all goes too quickly.
ReplyDeleteWow..He looks so much like your husband! And three months, wow! Time just flies by!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Natalie, congratulations on the new baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did you come up with the name Conley?! That is a major family name for us & I've never heard anyone else with it. Needless to say, I love it!
Happy 3 months to your little guy!
Happy three months Conley! Don't grow up too fast...at least that's what I tell my four year-old. Maybe one day we can make time stop...or at least slow down...
ReplyDeletehappy 3 month conley!! you are quite the cutie!
ReplyDeleteAwe! He is so so cute. And yes- I thought one of my kids would have my brown hair as brown is dominant, yea not so much.
ReplyDeleteAh, 3 months and he is already looking like a little boy! How does time fly so fast?
ReplyDeleteSO SUPER ADORABLE!!! Love that age and the chub your little man has. Happy 3 months Conley!
ReplyDeleteWow! he is super cute! Happy 3 months!!! And it's hard for me to believe I've been following you for 3 months... where has the time gone?
ReplyDeletePrecious. He is growing SO fast... Happy 3 Months, Conley! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at him loving his little feet. That shot cracked me up. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteawww! how so very precious!!! happy 3 months conley!!!!
ReplyDelete