Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green DVD Giveaway!


When I first saw the previews for Disney's The Odd Life of Timothy Green, I knew it was one I wanted to watch.  And honestly, I have found that lately it is hard to find movies that are even worth spending the time and money to see.  Thankfully, Disney doesn't disappoint with this film--you will laugh and cry as you fall in love with this family!

If you aren't familiar with the film, here's the basic description:

Disney brings enchantment home with The Odd Life Of Timothy Green, an inspiring, magical story for the whole family starring Jennifer Garner. Cindy (Garner) and Jim Green are a happily married couple who can't wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like. When young Timothy shows up on their doorstep one stormy night, Cindy and Jim - and their small town of Stanleyville - learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life's greatest gifts. From Academy Awarded-nominated director/writer Peter Hedges (About A Boy, Best Adapted Screenplay, 2002; Dan In Real Life; What's Eating Gilbert Grape?), it's a heartwarming celebration of family as only Disney can deliver.

And guess what?  Today I have the privilege to offer one of my lucky readers their very own Blu-ray and DVD copy!

You know the drill...fill in out the rafflecopter below to win.

The giveaway will end at midnight on Monday, November 26th.

Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

12 comments:

  1. great giveaway! I've really been wanting to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it! Looks cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVED this movie. But my all time fave was probably oh shoot - Pinocchio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going old school and saying Old Yeller. Also, I really want to win this movie! I wanted to see it in the theater but never did. If I win I can make J watch it with me. I won it after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...non animated. Everything coming to mind is animated! Is The Secret Garden one?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have wanted to see this since I saw the previews. I have yet to watch it though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Poppins- total classic and I always wanted to clean a room like her

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is Beauty & The Beast!
    donnyandshelly a t yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids love Repunzel!
    priscillavbenavides@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips