Friday, November 30, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green Movie Review


I'm so excited I was able to host a giveaway last week for this fabulous movie!  I received my copy of the film over the weekend and was truly touched by the odd little boy Timothy.

The movie is about a couple that struggles to conceive so they write down all the attributes they would wish for in a child and bury them in a box in their garden.

Later that night, a boy covered in dirt with leaves sprouting from his legs shows up at their house and introduces himself as Timothy.

Timothy inspires everyone he comes in contact with even though his uniqueness would be something that usually would send people running the other way---it actually does the complete opposite.

This heartwarming film is the perfect movie to cuddle up and snuggle with your family during those cold winter nights.

And here's a bonus--if your kids love the movie, they will love these activity sheets!

activityThumbs_single_01.jpgactivityThumbs_single_04.jpgactivityThumbs_single_03.jpg

Here's the link to download your own copy.

Happy movie watching!

Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post with a copy of this movie, but all opinions are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my copy and watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been wanting to see this movie! So glad it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wanted to see this one! We do movie/pizza night each Friday, so this would be perfect for our next one! I'm glad to hear that it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to see this! So I'm guessing I did not win the giveaway!!! Guess we'll rent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had wanted to see this movie but then forgot about it! Thanks for the reminder! It sounds like a heart-warming film :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips