Monday, November 26, 2012

The Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday, and I'm so glad we didn't have to travel.  We stayed at home and enjoyed the holiday with my in-laws.

The day before Thanksgiving we headed to the park to enjoy the sunny day.  It was so wonderful outside, and as I watched Nolan run with my husband through the leaves I felt so fulfilled.

It was a perfect fall day...the kind that you just want to freeze in time. Even though nap time was overdue, I just couldn't find it in me to rush home. So we stayed out longer enjoying the sun and the leaves.

With my sister-in-law in town, we also did some photos of little Conley. Here's just a few of them!


Oh and Grandma had to put Conley in this elf hat...don't think he was amused!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

23 comments:

  1. Conley has such awesome expressions! Glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! great photos of your boys! glad you guys enjoyed your holiday week. we had great weather here too! running around through the leaves is one of the best parts of fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so great! Love all of his little faces and the elf hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word those pictures are amazing!! So glad you had such a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! And your photos are sooooo sweet!! I love it! Hope all is well by you love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conley's expression cracks me up. Belated happy thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pictures! The boys are both so cute. yes, it is obligatory to put the baby in something - be it an elf hat, Santa hat, reindeer ears... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh he is getting so big! And look on his face with that little raised eyebrow? Too. Much. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I love Conley's facial expressions! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures of Conley are just precious! He's getting so big! I'm so glad you guys were able to have a relaxing Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh....the elf hat. so so so cute!! I love.
    sounds like a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took pictures of my girls one year in elf and santa hats...I look back now and wonder what I was thinking! Glad your holiday was so sweet and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Conley is gorgeous!!! Man he's growing so fast. I promise the minute we have kids, time speeds up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is such a cutie! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great and cute pics Natalie! As much as I see your husband in little Conley, I see you in him here too :)
    So glad you all had a lovely Thanksgiving together xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness what a little cutie patootie!!!!!!! Gosh that is the most pinchable face ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That elf hat is so cute! I can't believe how big both boys are. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love that elf hat! so cute. low key holidays with little ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those fantastic faces that he's making! Those are like instant happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute! Glad that y'all had a nice holiday. I love Nolan's face with Conley in that hat. Conley might not be impressed, but N is surely amused!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Very cute pictures of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Conley is getting so big!

    Glad y'all had a great thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad you had a good thanksgiving. Conley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips