Sunday, November 4, 2012
A BRAVE Review & Giveaway!
I recently had the privilege of receiving a copy of the Disney/Pixar's BRAVE. I have been a Disney fan from way back--since the days of The Little Mermaid and The Lion King, so you can imagine my excitement when I found I was going to get the chance to watch BRAVE. And what do you get when you combine Disney and Pixar? An awesome animated film to be enjoyed by all ages!
As you all know, I don't make it to theater very much due to having two small ones so I am all about some good DVD experiences.
Here's a basic run down of the film:
Set in the ancient and magical highlands of Scotland, the film follows the heroic journey of headstrong, young adventurer Merida. Determined to carve her own path in life, Merida confronts tradition and defies an age-old custom that inadvertently unleashes chaos, and forces her to discover the true meaning of bravery.
And I have some great news---I'm offering one lucky reader the chance to win the BRAVE Ultimate Collector's Edition 5-Disc Set! (includes Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray 3-D, and DVD)
This movie is really a must-see, and even if you don't win this giveaway I strongly suggest watching it. The mother-daughter story line is so realistic and the animation is just strikingly beautiful. It will make you feel like you are actually in the hills of Scotland!
To enter, just fill in the requirements of the Rafflecopter below.
The giveaway will end this Thursday, November 8th at midnight EST.
Good luck to you all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post with a copy of BRAVE, but all opinions of the film are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've never seen it but I love all or most Disney movies!
ReplyDeleteLion King
ReplyDeleteI love Peter Pan!
ReplyDeleteOf all time?! Yikes, I can't chose. I think maybe Finding Nemo or Beauty and the Beast. I have to choose just one?!
ReplyDeleteHard to pick but of course it is little mermaid!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds wonderful. I saw the ads for it when it came out, but JDaniel thought it was a girl movie.
ReplyDeleteFinding Nemo stands out for me. I love the bright colors and the songs make me smile.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen Brave, but I really want to!!
It is so hard to choose a favorite but I really like Monsters Inc and toy Story. :) Thanks for such a great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteMonsters Inc for sure.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen Brave... but I've wanted to! My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. Fell in love with it at like age 5 and haven't been able to get over it ever since :)
ReplyDeleteI saw a preview for this and wanted to say it! I love all Disney animated films :) I think The Little Mermaid or Beauty & The Beast is my favorite... I like the old ones!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a tough question. I'd have to say Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait until E is a little older and I can share all of those classic animated films with her.
ReplyDeleteThe original Land Before Time
ReplyDeleteI've never seen this but would love to! I bet D would like it too!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many that I like. Beauty & the Beast, Monsters, Inc, Cinderella...
Beauty and the Beast is my all time fave
ReplyDeleteOf all time?! That's an impossible question!! :O)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite growing up was The Little Mermaid. Now, I'd probably have to go with UP or Finding Nemo.
BTW - How did you get this opportunity? I am ALL for free movies! :o)
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite would be one of the Toy Story's or Little Mermaid.. or Beauty and the Beast- basically I can't decide.
ReplyDelete