Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just a Few Photos :)

I normally don't post on Saturdays, but since I missed blogging yesterday I thought today called for it!

Here are a few photos from Conley's 3 month and Nolan's 2 year photo session.  I am almost amazed that the photographer captured any good shots since Nolan has a cold and was so not in the mood to be taking photos.  Heck these might be the only three good ones!




Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!

21 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Beautiful family, beautiful scenery! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Alison's new picture just cracks me up every time I see one of her posts. Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness these turned out great!! Even if those are the only 3 good ones you got.. they are so good I would say it was a success! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I so need to get some updated family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are perfect! You have such a beautiful family, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great!! We have family pics next week and I am pretty nervous that none of them will turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay baby boy is getting SOOOO big! He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the one of the whole family walking - very nice. But that last one: I can't stand the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful family pictures! conley's eyes is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! These pictures are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pictures!! Your family really is so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've missing reading up on y'all! can't believe time has flown by and your boys are growing on up! love the family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they look great! What beautiful scenery and your family is a good looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great pictures! You are so good about having photo sessions of your family/little ones every now and then. I need to remember to schedule those regularly once we have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful family!! Great pictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pictures!! You have a beautiful family!!!! Those boys just keep getting cuter!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips