Friday, January 13, 2012

Tag, You're It!

I've been triple tagged this past week, so I've decided to answer the questions from the first person that tagged me which is my real life friend Kelly from Handbags & Hair Bows.

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5.  Let them know you've tagged them!

Facts About Me:
1) I LOVE coffee.  I originally couldn't stand the flavor but after many visits to Starbucks and paying over $4 for a latte I adapted to coffee--of course with some cream & sugar!

2) I LOVE getting mail.  Even though most of the time it's a bill, I still can't help myself to go check it right after the mail man delivers it. 

3) I'm not an early bird.  Even though I have had to change this a little bit because of having a little one, I still really love sleeping in when I can!

4) When I graduated college, I originally wanted to be an event coordinator.  However, those jobs are hard to find so that is how I ended up working in the finance world.  I did really enjoy planning my wedding and loved seeing it all come together.

5) I HATE painting.  Painting room in the house that is.  I believe I've almost painted every room in the house and hated every moment of it.  However, I do actually enjoy painting landscapes on canvas and took 4 years of our art in high school and even took a class later on as an adult.  I'm not great, but I do enjoy it!

6) I get overwhelmed when my Google Reader says I have 80 posts to read!

7) I'm a good speller.  (Most of the time!)

8) I really don't mind doing laundry.  I know a lot of people hate folding and putting it away but for some reason this never bothers me.  Dusting on the other hand...

9) My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip...YUMMY!

10) I LOVE pizza and Mexican food!

11) I've helped my husband install our new deck, our new tile floors, and our kitchen cabinets.

Ok now for the questions Kelly asked:
If you could meet one famous person to sit down and have a conversation with, who would it be and why? I'm never really good with these types of questions.  Sad I know.  So I'm just going to pick someone fun---like Gwen Stefani...just love her!  She's a great mom and seems like it would be fun just to hang out with her.

2.  If you had a day off with nothing you HAD to do-how would you spend it?  I would probably go get a massage and pedicure.  I would probably also get some coffee while I was out!

3.  What is your favorite fashion item that you own?  UGH Kelly is very fashionable, but I would have to say that I am not.  I do love my brown boots my husband gave me last Christmas!

4.  If you were to paint your nails today, what color would you paint them?  I would probably paint them a fun fuchsia color!

5.  What was your favorite cartoon growing up?  I loved Garfield!

6.  If you were given $500 how would you spend it?  I would probably use it to go towards redoing my master bedroom.  Boring, I know!

7.  What is your least favorite chore to do?  Dusting!

8.  What is your favorite website to visit?  Does Google Reader count?

9.  Do you prefer lipstick or lip gloss?  Lipstick!

10.  What is your favorite childhood memory?  Hmmm...probably playing basketball with my childhood friends.  We had so much fun at our b-ball camps.

11.  Where are you going to vacation this year?  Not sure since vacation has changed quite a bit since having a little one.  But if I had a choice to go anywhere, it would be to Hawaii again or on a cruise of the Eastern Carribbean!

Ok now I've seen a lot of people that I follow being tagged, so I'll just answer the questions and skip the tag---plus I can't think of 11 more questions to ask!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

23 comments:

  1. Google reader so counts as a favorite website. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hate the who would you interview or who is your favorite celebrity questions as I just don't know.
    I don't think I would use $500 on one thing, but just slowly spend it over time on lots of small things that I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your fun facts and answers! It's so funny that you're not a morning person... But then again, I'm glad you've been able to adjust :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so go out to eat with you! I love pizza and mexican!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading more about you here! I think you should think about a career in planning kids parties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so much alike. I don't mind laundry so much either. And I'm so not a morning person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind laundry either - maybe because it's still manageable! But I do hate ironing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have so much in common!! I am currently sporting Fushia nail polish, I hate laundry and dusting, am currently planning a trip to Hawaii, I'm not a morning person and some of my fave foods are Mexican, pizza and coffee!!
    Great list Natalie, good to get to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Massage and pedicure are my perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved getting to know you better! Your perfect day sounds quite relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so impressed that you helped your husband with the handiwork! very cool.
    I would probably re-do our master bedroom too. with 3 kids we are done with procreating -- time to get back to FUN! LOL
    or yes, buy more coffee, which would totally fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love spending money on house stuff! Redoing a bedroom would be fun for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with you about sleeping in!! I prefer to never wake up before 10...too bad I have to be at work at 6:45!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I despise emptying out the dishwasher!

    My google reader scares the crap out of me all the time too.

    I love mint chocolate chip ice cream but it's the one ice cream that my stomach rejects every single time. TMI, huh?

    If you redid your master bdrm, you'd probably have to paint! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll dust for you if you come do my laundry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun facts! Your plan for a day off with nothing to do sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun questions and answers! Thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute blog post. I love it. I love pizza and mexican too:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Google reader should definitely count. I can't get enough pizza & mexican either!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It was fun reading your answers! I've stopped looking at my Google Reader! It's out of date and but I miss it and need to fix that. And I wish I could glean some of your tolerance for laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. People still dust? That is just silly...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha... would you like to come over and do MY laundry? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm the same way when it comes to mail! As soon as I see our mailman leave our court, I'm running out with the kids to check it. It's usually bills but I don't know...there's this rush of not knowing if there might be something exciting in there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips