Ok so I worked on this awhile in Word then copied to paint to re size it and to save it as a JPEG file. Then it did something weird with the font, so sorry for it being a touch blurry on the words. I gave up after I found myself spending hours trying to fix it! I figured you guys would get the gist :)
Nolan had his 15 month appointment today and weighed 26 lbs, 12 oz and was 32.75 inches in length! That puts him in the 75-80th percentile for weight and the 90th for height. He's come a long way from the days of being in the 5-10th percentile!
Happy 15 Months Big Guy!

Happy 15 mths Nolan you little cutie pie!!! You are growing up :)
ReplyDeleteOmgosh, Nolan, you are sooo cute! They are getting too big too fast!! We love the Cozy Coupe too :) Happy 15 Months!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 15 months Nolan!
ReplyDelete(Natalie, try using Picnik.com for such pictures. But they are closing down in April!)
Oh my goodness...it seems like yesterday you did his 1 year post...it goes SO fast!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - I did my last (and only) collage and then I found out that Picnik is closing!!! Ugh!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love his smile and what a big guy! Good thing he's into basketball!
ReplyDeleteLove the Cozy Coupe! we have 2 - one inside, one out.
ReplyDeleteWhen I do these photos, I use Picasa and it works pretty good. (and it also gives you the option to edit in Picnik - but yes, they are closing down.)
You can also upload to Photobucket (free at basic service) and edit your pictures with text, decorations, filters. etc.
Big boy! He's getting so grown-up. Doesn't look like a baby anymore. I've got little babies. I think Ryan was probably in the 75th percentile maybe once!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Happy 15 month day Nolan! Also, congrats on being a growing boy! That's awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteAw!! Mags was 22 pounds, 13 ounces and 31 inches tall. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! That's great that he's moved up in percentiles :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious, and looking more and more like a toddler!
ReplyDeleteHe's a stud. Can't believe he's already 15 months!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, he is super cute! Love his big brown eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is a big kid! And so cute. I wish he would pass some of his love of teeth brushing to Ryder- he has recently become a total stinker about it
ReplyDeleteyay for 15 months! nora is coming right up on it too~ he is so darling!!
ReplyDeleteYour big boy is SO sweet! Happy 15 months Nolan:)
ReplyDeleteHe is so super sweet and adorable. Happy 15 Nolan.
ReplyDeleteLike a total mom, I love hearing about the weight/height checks! He has come a long way. And so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat great picture! I love Picasa for putting words on pictures and its free.
ReplyDeleteHappy 15 months to Nolan! Such a cutie! I didn't realize him and Peyton were so close in age. She turned 15 months on the 27th, tear. :'( Time definitely needs to slow down!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! What a big boy! Happy 15 months.
ReplyDeleteHappy 15 months!
ReplyDelete