I am happy to report that I made it about 10 hours in the car without running into traffic. This is unheard of with my track record. It was a long time in the car, but I was happy to see my girls and to be there for Sarah's shower. Here are some photos from the weekend (note I am borrowing these pics from
Sarah and
Beth!)
 |
| Beth, Sarah, Kristy, and I |
We also went to Sarah's house to see Baby Sally's nursery. Sarah and her husband Joe did an awesome job on the nursery. It looks like it could be in a magazine! Here's some pictures of the nursery via Sarah's photos. You can also check out more of her nursery on her
blog. I especially love the picture of their dog Hank laying in the sunshine.
The pictures don't really give it justice, it is even cuter in person.
I can't wait to meet Baby Sally in February!
Glad you had a great trip. And that is one gorgeous nursery. #nurseryenvy
ReplyDeleteyay for not hitting traffic and for having a good time! That nursery is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYay for a weekend away! And I absolutely love the baby's room! It's so sweet and cheerful! Hank knows a baby is on the way. I think he's anticipating the little one ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great trip - and with no traffic! That nursery is incredible!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time! And no traffic, how awesome?!? That nursery is outrageous!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteAw whaqt a cute nursery!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a great trip it looks like you had a fun time! That nursery is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAwww...thanks natalie! It was great to see you!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun trip. I almost want to have just one more so I can have as fab a nursery! almost.
ReplyDeletethat nursery is serious cuteness--loe the colors! and what a fun trip~ such cute chicks!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good trip! That nursery is beautiful! I love the fabric and the wall color is one of my favorites :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great trip. And yay for no traffic! That is a gorgeous nursery!
ReplyDeleteThat nursery is adorable! And ten hours is a long way! So glad you were able to go though
ReplyDeleteBeautiful nursery! Always fun to be with girlfriends!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time Natalie!!
ReplyDeleteAnd ten hours is a huge trip!! That nursery is very cute :)
What a fun weekend and gorgeous nursery!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time! Her nursery really does look like it should be in a magazine, especially the photo with the dog. He'd totally posing. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cute nursery.
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is amazing! What a room! I am so glad that you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good (and easy traffic) trip!! That nursery is to.die.for!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat nursery puts my own two (from long ago) to shame! I am most impressed.
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the 10 hour trip. Did you go it alone? I don't think I've ever driven more than 2 hours straight by myself!
Glad you made the trip! And without traffic! Maybe your luck is changing.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! And that really is an adorable nursery.
ReplyDeleteYou ladies are stunning. And that is a beautiful nursery.
ReplyDeleteahh that nursery is so cute! and you are very pretty i love your outfit girlie!!
ReplyDeleteI tagged you in a fun blog game!!!
ReplyDeleteyay glad you had a great trip!!! and double yay for no traffic!!! the nursery is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful shower.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that nursery. The colors are gorgeous. And that rug!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are too cute. I want your wardrobe.