I hope everyone had a great weekend! My brain is full of randomness this morning, so I thought I would share this with you guys!
*Molars are the devil. They change my child into a sensitive, whiny, and tantrum-throwing little toddler. We have two through with two others right underneath the gum line. Seriously, teething must be God's little joke on us.
*However the little guy all of a sudden will eat green beans and green peas. Small successes are what get me through the day.
*We won a lovely Adele DVD/CD combo from Sara at Life's Recipe, and Nolan loves dancing to it!
*I am seriously glad I use cloth diapers because my son poops all the time. I would be so broke if I used disposables!
*I bought Nolan new pajamas, and I can't believe is in size 24mos-2T! That's so crazy to me!
*I am ready for January to be over with. I don't really know why...but I keep looking at the calendar hoping it's February.
*Is it me or TV really bad right now? I have been reading a whole lot more of my Kindle because the TV doesn't catch my attention. I guess that's a good thing, right?
*We've had some great meals from the Primal Blueprint. Can't wait to share this week!
*My husband dug out our gigantic English Laurel yesterday. That thing was huge and pretty much eating the side of the house. We are getting new trees put in our yard next week (we have like 3 currently). We are also getting new siding and changing the color of our house. Stay tuned for before and after photos!
Have a great Monday friends!
I want February because it means the days will get longer. I like when it's light till 8pm. I so dislike when it's dark at 4:30 pm.
ReplyDeleteJellybean is a happy teether for the most part but I agree those molars are a whole different animal!
ReplyDeleteohh those molars are no fun! Wow digging up that English Laurel looks like a HUGE project!
ReplyDeleteI also am ready for January to be over! It feels like it's dragging on here in the end. Can't wait to see before & after pics of your house! A house we're interested in now we'd definitely have to change the color of the siding, so if we end up buying it I might come to you for some tips!
ReplyDeleteUgh thanks for the warning about the molars!
ReplyDelete1. You're funny!
ReplyDelete2. I'm ready for February too, but I'm also kind of in shock that it's already here.
3. I am so ready for the weekend.
4. I have had my nose in books all month; TV hasn't been doing for me either.
5. Happy Monday!
Ugh hope those molars come through soon and you and Nolan get a break!!
ReplyDeleteI am ready for February, too - except I am pretty sure it will be insanely hectic! TV is terrible right now.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm getting closer and closer to being ready for the spring to be here. I kinda felt like I had no winter this year, but when it's just cold with no snow it also sucks majorly.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you guys are having a hard time with teething right now :-( I'm starting to wonder if my kid has any at all under those gums :-)
I've been watching awful tv--just awful. Hello Bachelor, Biggest Loser, American Idol. I do enjoy the shows really, but they can't be good for my brain!!! What are you reading? I need some suggestions!
ReplyDeleteLove Adele! I am with you, ready for January to be over!
ReplyDeleteJammies always seem smaller than what the size is. Will can pretty much wear a 5t and he just turned 4! Happy week!
Yeah for house makeovers, boo for teething.
ReplyDeletemolars are the devil! I remember them well. Looking forward to more recipes. :)
ReplyDeleteLots of stuff going on in your world! Time is going so fast isn't it? I am glad for it most of the time!
ReplyDeleteThe roots on that thing must have been positively monstrous! Everything will look so great when it's all done!
ReplyDeleteYay for him eating green veggies!
I think Donut is getting some teeth too. It's so hard for me to know if she's really in pain or what's going on. Very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteYes, teething is a pain, for both the child and moms! So sorry Nolan is going through this. It'd get better and easier, I promise.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to Feb too, mainly because it's that much closer to summer!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to watch the progress of your house project!!!
Yup, teething is rough! Hope this stage passes quickly for you both!
ReplyDeleteAnd really, ever since Friends and Sex and the City ended, I haven't liked much TV either lol!
I'm watching American Idol now and Person of Interest but yea, otherwise there isn't much good on TV.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, the first teeth and molars are definitely the worst.
I'm ready for February, too! Actually- for March. :)
ReplyDeleteThere have been so many repeats on tv- I thought January was when new stuff came on!
I too am glad January is almost over. Seems like this month has just dragged by, I'm ready for SPRING! & boo for molars! :( Hope he gets some relief soon.
ReplyDeletewoohoo for cloth diapers! We are just starting that adventure:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI can so relate to the molar problems! Even being a dentist, I can't get the poor guy out of pain! I hope they break through soon! And I LOVE Adele!
ReplyDeleteYes, molars are the devil! They were the worst out of all of the teething moments.
ReplyDeleteCute house Natalie!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear little Nolan is suffering (and mummy too) with molars coming through. We aren't at that stage yet :0
Can't wait to see the trees and changes to your house colour :)
And yes, I agree, TV is so bad. Even Pay TV is awful!!
Have a great week my friend xo
Isn't it crazy when they get beyond the "month" sizes? I seriously don't know what to dress my son in! He is putting holes through the feet of his 24 month pjs but 12-18 month size pants still fit around his waist.
ReplyDeleteGood job to Nolan for eating beans and peas :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you're looking forward to Valentine's day :)