Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Today for the first time, I am linking up with Megan from Mackey Madness and her linky:

Sometimes: I will re-wash clothes that were in the dryer too long just so I don't have to iron them.  (That is if I remember to hang them once they are done in the dryer!)

Always: I will be on the computer too much when little boy is napping when I should be doing something productive!

Sometimes: I really just crave a fast food cheeseburger and a Coke!  I know...super healthy, right?

Always: My dog never fails to bark hysterically as I let her outside to our fenced yard  #annoying!

Sometimes: My other dog has found an opossum in our yard 3 times in the last 2 weeks.  This creature can't take the hint to get lost!

Always: Both dogs will want to be let outside or fed when I've just sat down.

Sometimes: My living room looks like a toy store has just thrown up in it.

Always: I will put the toys away just to watch my son pull everything back again.

Sometimes: I will hide a book that my child has brought to me to read at least 5 times that day.

Always: He will somehow find it and bring it for me to read. 

Hope everyone is having a great week and head on over to link up with Megan!

26 comments:

  1. Very fun meme! I love the last two.. ohh so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I do the same thing with clothes! And how true is it that we put away, they take out, and we put away again. A vicious cycle lol!!

    Love this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! Oh, life with a toddler... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always rewash/redry before I will iron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally always crave a good cheeseburger and coke too! More often than not! And too funny about hiding a book you've read a billion times in one sitting, haha! I am guilty of that too but now that my boys are grown, I can actually say no and they know I mean it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tid bits are too funny. I love that Nolan always finds the books! And my dogs ALWAYS ask for food as soon as I sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always: There is a pile of books in the living room that we grab bedtime reads from. The pile changes up to give us different selections. The pile stays neat and tidy ALL DAY until I start reading to him and then the boy goes and pulls them all down and on to the floor. Drives me nuts!

    And ditto to the toy store throwing up everywhere. And ditto to it being a giant mess right after I clean up. Don't worry - you're not alone. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes and yes! The toy thing, the computer while babies are sleeping, the hiding of the book that you have already read 4098 times that day! Oh my goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes a cheeseburger and a Coke is absolutely neccessary haha! Nothing wrong with a little "junk" every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sometimes have to rewash clothes because I left them in the washer too many days, having forgotten about them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun meme! I do the same thing with the clothes in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! Have totally hid books before. And yea, we have toys everywhere. I have a hard time being productive durin nap time, just want to do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, the tidying up of toys seem pointless sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute linky! Hey, being on the computer IS productive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha when I babysit, I always hide the books from the kids that they make me read all the time. Loved reading these, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's hilarious that you hide books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My living room always looks like a toy store gone wrong, too. And I must admit that I have rewashed the clothes in my washer up to 3 times bc I kept forgetting they were there until two days later.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha!! That last one is so funny & cute! You can't fool him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha, I love that you try to hide the book and he manages to find it! That's hilarious! Haha!! And my dogs are the same way...they run outside and immediately start barking!!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great link-up! I love your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fun. I am always on the computer during nap time too, which is when I should also be napping.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My living room always looks like a toy store on acid!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can relate to most of these! Especially the drier remark. I sometimes will re-wash clothes too because I accidentally let them sit too long :/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah, I spend waaaay too much time on the computer too during naptime. And then wonder why nothing gets done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips