Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's the Simple Things in Life-The Cooler Weather Edition


Linking up with Jesslyn Amber again for It's the Simple Things in Life!

*I am appreciating that all this rain actually brought some cooler weather. Looks like I need to buy baby some shoes!

*I am appreciating the fact that I will be on vacation next week and that my little boy will get to experience the ocean and sand for the very first time.

*I am appreciating my very first mom playdate with new friends.

*I am appreciating that I had my very first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season at Starbucks yesterday.

*I am appreciating all the fun activities this Halloween that I get to do with Nolan this year. I can't wait to see the little smile on his face!

*I am appreciating that currently my windows are open and the cool air is breezing throughout the house.

What are you appreciating this week?
 

29 comments:

  1. Yay for pumpkin spice lattes :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing pumpkin spice lattes mentioned all day and now I want one!!

    Sounds like some awesome days ahead of you, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin donuts at Dunkin' Donuts.

    Go get one. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also appreciating having the windows open and some cooler weather! I admit I'm a little jealous that you get to go to the beach next week! What a perfect way to end summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I can't wait to have my first of the season!

    Enjoy your vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Open windows. It's so nice to not have the A/C blasting!

    I sent Kate to school with her jacket for the first time today cuz it's so chilly in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love all the Halloween activities with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love all the Halloween activities with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous about the pumpkin spice lattes! That is the only coffee I will drink and it only happens one time a year!

    Don't you just love having windows open...the best! We had a day like that..hoping fall is really coming!

    Hope you have a great vacation...beaches are the best with little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for fall! And Vacation! And Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was sweet! Also sweet? Knowing the Pumpkin Spice Latte is out already. I've got to get that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm appreciating the fact that it's in the 80's! The first day of these temps, I actually felt cold, lol! This is my favorite time of yer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you've got lots to look forward to! I am appreciative of that fact that the change of season means I can start eating things like pumpkin rolls and cider and hot chocolate! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had my first pumpkin spice latte this past weekend and it was SO worth it...missed those little gems:) YAY for mommy meet-ups and play dates...and vacation next week at the beach!!!

    Sounds like you are having a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vacation at the ocean sounds fun. We had a great time when we went a few weeks ago. I haven't tried the pumpkin spice latte before but my husband loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh...what a relief to have cooler weather huh? I need to get myself to the Highlands soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had my very first Pumpkin Spice latte the other day. First ever. It was okay, but I also tried the salted caramel mocha. Oh. Em. Gee. Delish!

    Enjoy your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've had several friends tell me about the pumpkin spice latte...I may have to try one this fall!!

    Have a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I am just SO excited for Halloween this year!! Nolan is going to have so much fun!! :) I am so glad for the cooler weather too... We have been getting out and doing all sorts of things! But, I also realized that I need to get B some new clothes {oh, darn}! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful things to be appreciating :) I'm very much appreciating this cooler weather and leaving the windows open at night...I'm also appreciating your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mmm...pumpkin spice lattes! I had my first of the season this morning.

    More to come....hoodies, chili and pumpkin beer!

    I love the fall!

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. we aren't quite cooling down yet but since I like the heat - it's fine by me. That pumpkin spice latte sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm appreciating that we're having a thunderstorm right now, so long as my power stay on. I am also looking forward to Halloween and the holidays. Kids make them so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm appreciating Friday night because it's been a long week back to work. ;) Have fun on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Windows open + cooler air = one of my favorite thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like a great week in your house. Have a wonderful time on your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  27. I had my first pumpkin spice late yesterday as well. It was like a fall party in my tummy!
    Have fun on your little vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips