Thursday, September 29, 2011

Four Years Ago Today...

Four years ago today, I married my best friend.  I never knew I would find such a wonderful, smart, funny, and amazing man to spend the rest of my life with.  Thanks for being my rock and my biggest supporter.  I can't wait to spend many more years with you!

35 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, pretty bride! Happy Anniversary! I love fall weddings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy anniversary darlin! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You are on gorgeous couple! Those pics are just amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! These pictures are so pretty - you were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4 Years!! :) I love your dress and bouquet! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Tell Nolan to give y'all extra love today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love seeing wedding photos! your veil was gorgeous natalie i really love it and this is from a girl who didn't wear a veil at her wedding. i love the color of the bridesmaids dresses you selected. beautiful really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary you guys! You make such a lovely couple. Here's to more years wedded bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!!!! I hope y'all had a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! You two are such a gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary!!! And many many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary dear friend! Here's wishing you and your hubby many many many more years of marital bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved your beautiful photos! You were such a beautiful bride and the color of the bridesmaids dresses is so stunning! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your anniversary! You look beautiful on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary!! You were a beautiful bride

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy (belated) Anniversary, Natalie! So happy for you! Stunning photos of you and the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary! I bet it feels like only yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary! You both look incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful bride you made...and a very wonderful couple.

    Congratulations on four years!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy anniversary to you! Four years is no joke. Whatever you are doing to keep your marriage strong, keep at it. Good job, you two! :) More happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Anniversary! You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful wedding! Happy anniversary and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Happy Birthday! You guys look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy anniversary! You guys are so gorgeous and you are a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips