Saturday, September 17, 2011

Big Beach Pimpin'


We just got back from the beach, so I thought I would share this short video of Nolan crawling on the beach.  We had to use the paci for the beach after the gallons of sand that he swallowed the first day.  He literally would.not.stop.  Anyhow, I'll post more pics and a recap of our great time at the beach next week!

13 comments:

  1. Go Nolan go! He looks like he had a blast. Minus the sand swallowing! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he was made for the beach! Love his cute little outfit too! I can't believe he ate so much sand. W received a sandbox for his birthday and he's not a fan so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he just the cutest! Welcome back and looking forward to more pictures of your vacay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he's so cute! Welcome home and can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww...some days I really miss this stage. when they were crawling about, exploring -- and could't reach anything more dangerous than some sand, and couldn't get away too fast. LOL.
    looks like Nolan had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - so cute! I love crawling babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nolan is simply adorable! Look at him go! I guess sand does have that effect on kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like he had lots of fun!! Hope you all had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Crazy how they just keep eating the sand - just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute! My son wanted nothing to do with the sand on his first trip and now we can't get it out of his mouth! I don't know why!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...he is certainly scooting around! It looks like he loved it! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is ADORABLE!!

    Big Beach, as in Maui, Hawaii?? Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ALWAYS love your video music choices and this one surely did not disappoint:) He is just TOO cute...and looks like a natural on the sand!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips