Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Little Loves

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have already seen these photos.  I just couldn't resist sharing them!  I am so glad I have my iPhone now because it really allows me to catch these precious little moments.


That smile steals my heart every time!


Conley and I waiting for big bro to get up from his nap.


And this last one?  I cannot tell you how much I love this photo.  I had sat Conley there because I was changing Nolan's diaper for bed.  Once done, Nolan wanted to sit next to him.  He grabbed a book and started reading it to Conley (or you know saying it from memory.)  It was the sweetest moment between my two favorite little guys.

I can't wait to watch them grow and become best friends.  They will forever have my heart.

Natalie

20 comments:

  1. so sweet!! love that last photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pics are adorable but that last one....oh my brotherly love:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! You are definitely making me want a 2nd baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very sweet moment between your boys! We have a 3 year old daughter and are due with a little boy this July; I cannot wait to see these sweet moments between my littles <3 Also we will be trying cloth diapers for the first time with our son, do you have any advice?! Thanks!

    www.somethinglikeafairytale.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet moment! I live for those moments.
    I'd definitely be finding a frame for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! i love that he's "reading" to his little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i love that he's "reading" to his little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture where they are looking at a book together! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last picture (and the story) is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how big they are getting! I love them together. HOw cute are they!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aawww...i just LOVE the picture of them together...it is so sweet!!! Conley looks just like his momma:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pictures of your handsome little guys!! That last one is a heart-melter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the last photo is my absolute fave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes that last picture is a total keeper!! So adorable! And the phone really is so awesome for getting those little moments that you might otherwise miss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. I want an iPhone too! My phone takes crap photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww little cuties - so sweet! agreed having an iphone is so great because you always have a good camera on hand!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those pics! Especially that last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So I totally thought I was following you.. apparently I wasn't! Requested :-)

    Your boys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips