Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Joining the Party!

Last year I joined in the fun right after I started this little blog.  So I thought it only appropriate that I get my party on with:

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

So if you're new around these parts, here's a few things about me:

***I was a workaholic in the financial industry until I gave birth to our first child, Nolan in the fall of 2010.  You can read about my natural child birth experience here.
***I am also a cloth diapering momma which is not something I thought I would every say.  I really enjoy it, and I have written a few blog post about my experience with cloth diapers.
***I am not the domestic type, so I've had to work on transitioning from a working professional to a SAHM.
***We have two dogs, Molly a Jack Russell Terrier and Teddy, a Cairn Terrier.  Couldn't imagine our family without them!
***A few months ago, I share some exciting news that we are expecting our 2nd son this August!  I'm very excited about being a boy mom and that my boys will be so close in age.  Send prayers this way that somehow I keep my sanity!
***I'm learning to garden and sew, so join me on my not so green thumb/uncrafty journey!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back around!

18 comments:

  1. Loved reading this!! I didn't know that you did natural child birth! Going to read that now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to stay home after the birth of my son as well. It wasn't something I had thought I would want to do since I had a flourishing career, but I'm glad I did.

    Congrats on baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to joint he party. I stayed home after the birth of our first child too. So glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new baby! I'm due with baby number two in about ten weeks... I'm going to go read your natural birth story now for some motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the baby! The transition from the corporate world to being home with a little one was a big one for me too. Stopping by from the UBP12 :)
    Mary from TheMommyJob.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! It seems a ton of the blogs I have been visiting lately are all having babies! Well CONGRATS! I am so happy to meet you, this is my first UBP and I am really enjoyig meeting new people. I hope you'll stop by and say hello! Take care and Congrats again.

    http://thecrazycannons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI there lady! I'm a new follower from the UBP12. You have one of the prettiest smiles. I, too, made the decision to stay home after giving birth to twins in 2008. Child care costs for two just wasn't worth it. Congrats on your soon to be newest addition. xoxo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always great to read little facts about you Natalie, I am off to check out this party link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Natalie! Saw you through Kerry at It's The Little Things, and also the Blog party website. I love your blog! I had a natural birth experience as well. Congratulations on baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! My life mirrors yours a little bit! I was a Federal employee for 9+ years before deciding that my son needed to be my only job.. .that decision took one year and I have been transitioning for a while now. I am no domesticated goddess. .. that is for sure, but I believe I need a gold star for my natural childbirth!! I found you on UBP and I would like to stay a while... .Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Stopping in from UBP. Congrats on baby # 2 - can't wait to read more!

    Stop by and say hello!
    http://noahbabyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm stopping by from the UBP. This is my 3rd year joining the fun. Congrats on baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I have a 10/10 baby boy too! And another baby (team green) due in September! :) Looking forward to getting to know you and watching your family grow! Feel free to stop by and say hello if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With all the illness around here, then a birthday party to plan....and recovery from (LOL), I didn't sign up for the Ulitmate Blog Party this year. It's such a great way to meet new blogs.
    having had 3 C sections, sometimes I feel like I didn't really have the "birth experience", but then again, they all arrived safe and healthy, so I am grateful for that.
    maybe I will have time this week to get my act together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you get lots of new followers and that people see how sweet you are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on Baby #2. A second one just makes motherhood so much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so cute! Hope you're having fun this time of year with the new love of gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I leave off blogging for 2 months and now find out you're expecting #2?? Congrats! Nice to know we have natural child birth, cloth diapering and not-very-domesticated in common!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips