Friday, February 17, 2012

Some Exciting News...


Nolan is going to be a big brother!  His shirt says "Best Brother Ever" but trying to get him to stay still for a photo is almost impossible.  I am currently 16 weeks, and baby #2 is expected on August 3rd.

We find out if it's a boy or a girl on March 7th!  We are so excited and can't wait for Nolan to have a sibling to run around and play with. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

50 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! That's SO exciting! Can't wait to follow along with your progress. Hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I look forward to your updates and hope it's a joyful easy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so excited for you Natalie!! I was wondering when baby #2 was coming!!! Yay for 2 under 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! That is so awesome. Congratulations! Are you hoping for a girl? YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! That is SO exciting!!! OOO can't wait to find out what you're having :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Word!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so, so happy for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHH MYYYYYY YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Let's see some baby bump pictures, NAT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHH MYYYYYY YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Let's see some baby bump pictures, NAT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Congratulations:) Nolan will be such a great big bro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG NATALIE!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats. That is such wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Love how you told us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Natalie!!! So excited for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! That's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats congrats!! I just wrote my post today about my second baby! Good luck with everything! really exciting, isn't it?!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shut the front door right now! How exciting! I'm so happy for you my friend! I hope this pregnancy has been kind to you. And I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're housing a second boy right now :-)
    So happy for ya! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! I'm so excited for you! This is the best news today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg! Congrats! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH YAAAAYY!! Congrats - bursting with happiness for you, and Nolan who of course will be a great big brother!
    So, are we placing bets?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeahhhh!!!! Congrats mama!!! So excited for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that's so exciting! A few more months to go, and Nolan's going to be a big brother!

    So, do you want baby #2 to be a boy or a girl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! What a blessing! :) Hope you and the family are all doing well! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay!! The official announcement!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omgggggg! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh Natalie!! Congratulations! I am so very excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just found your blog and wanted to say congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay Natalie!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys!!!! I think Nolan will be an awesome big brother :)
    I hope you are feeling well and remembering to put your feet up ;)
    Such great, exciting news!!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, how lovely. Congratulations to the whole family!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  30. So happy for you Natalie! Cannot wait to hear about baby #2! What are you thinking, boy or girl?!

    ReplyDelete
  31. AW- I just got chilled. I am so excited for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG - I missed this! Congrats! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How wonderful! Congrats! March 7 is my Birthday - so I'll be thinking of you as you find out more about your little bundle of joy. Feel good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations!! That is so so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wahoo! Congratulations! :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  37. So excited for you and your family!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Love Nolan's shirt..such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  38. A few days late, but yea!!!! Congrats!!! March 7th, the day you find out is my husband's birthday :)

    So so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG Congrats!!! How exciting. Can't wait to hear whether its a girl or boy. Keep us updated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Yay congrats!!! I don't know why, but I had a feeling you might be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. oh my gosh I missed this post! Congrats Natalie!! I'm so happy for you guys! Nolan is going to be such a good big brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a little late on commenting but congratulations!! That is some great news. Big brother looks great in his shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I missed this, but you know how thrilled I am for you all! YAY! Hoping not to be too far behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh my word!! trying to play catch up is so much fun when i find out news like this!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips