We are having another BOY! YAY for being a BOY MOM and Nolan to have a little brother to play with! We are so excited to add another boy to the family!
YAY!!!!!! You're totally going to rock as a boy mom! (I want to be a boy mom too.) I actually had a dream last night that M and I were married, I was preggo, but it was before 12 weeks so I couldn't tell anyone yet lol.
YAY!!!!!! It will be SO fun for you to have two little boys growing up together and playing together! caleb and his brother are still best friends and I love that they have such a good relationship!
Congratulations! I loved that my first 2 were both the same gender--makes them best friends and being so close in age will make it that much more enjoyable! So happy for you, Natalie!
I just found your blog and I'm so happy! My son was born in November of 2010 and I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Congrats on your second boy. We had our anatomy scan today - we aren't finding out - but I swear I saw another little pee pee! I'm excited to follow along with your journey!
Awww, congrats!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN. Yes, they are messy, gross, and loud. But, they love their mommies SO much. And, they're pretty cool to hang out with, too. :)
Congrats, Natalie! I am 11 weeks with my second and I am DYING to know whether we're having another boy or a little girl. You're gonna be such a fun boy mom.
Hooray for being a boy mom... it means they will have to share the same toy and clothes too. Congratulations Natalie! Looking forward to see pictures of your adorable baby soon.
That's awesome news Natalie!! Congrats :) In a couple of years when the boys are old enough to play together, I am sure they will be the best of friends xo
That's awesome news Natalie!! Congrats :) In a couple of years when the boys are old enough to play together, I am sure they will be the best of friends xo
Congrats! And Yay for already having clothes, toys etc for him!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!! You're totally going to rock as a boy mom! (I want to be a boy mom too.) I actually had a dream last night that M and I were married, I was preggo, but it was before 12 weeks so I couldn't tell anyone yet lol.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Congrats mama!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! How fun for Nolan to have a little brother. Very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Being a mom of boys is the best!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I want another little boy!! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteThey're going to be little buddies! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! That's wonderful news! :) And your bump is just adorable!! So happy for your sweet family... :)
ReplyDeleteHello fellow boy mom!!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! time to go buy the big bro/little bro shirts. :)
ReplyDeleteyay!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH!!!!! YAY! I am thrilled for you! Nolan is going to be such a wonderful big brother! Congratulations mama!
ReplyDeleteYay for boys!!!!! So excited for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....how wonderful! My sister in law has three boys and i just adore my nephews. Feel good {boy} Mama!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations! Being a boy mom is awesome!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!! It will be SO fun for you to have two little boys growing up together and playing together! caleb and his brother are still best friends and I love that they have such a good relationship!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I loved that my first 2 were both the same gender--makes them best friends and being so close in age will make it that much more enjoyable! So happy for you, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Two boys is going to be so much fun, they will be little buddies!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Watching your boys grow up together to be best friends will absolutely melt you. Trust me!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I'm so happy! My son was born in November of 2010 and I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Congrats on your second boy. We had our anatomy scan today - we aren't finding out - but I swear I saw another little pee pee! I'm excited to follow along with your journey!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Congrats Natalie! They are going to have so much fun together!
ReplyDeleteHooray for trains and trucks AND hand-me-downs! So happy for your little family!
ReplyDeleteAnd now you just get to work on picking names!
Awww, congrats!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN. Yes, they are messy, gross, and loud. But, they love their mommies SO much. And, they're pretty cool to hang out with, too. :)
ReplyDeleteYay for you and your family!!
Congratulations! I'm sure Nolan will just love having a little brother to play with!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know anything about being a boy mom but congrats!!
ReplyDeleteOops...that was me that left the anonymous comment. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteMonkey Boy was very mad to discover that #2 would be in Pink. and then we really let him down with #3 being pink also. LOL
I have to say, it would have been nice to go one more time so he could have a brother.
Congrats, Natalie! I am 11 weeks with my second and I am DYING to know whether we're having another boy or a little girl. You're gonna be such a fun boy mom.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for being a boy mom... it means they will have to share the same toy and clothes too. Congratulations Natalie! Looking forward to see pictures of your adorable baby soon.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats! I think it's so special that your boys will be so close in age. What a fabulous gift they will have in each other!
ReplyDeleteYea!! Congrats! And yes, it will be Fun for Nolan to have a boy to play with
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, congratulations!!!!!! SO SO SO happy for you!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrautlations! That will make it much easier to know what to expect :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! This is so very exciting. Now you have two potential marriage proposals to look forward to soon :)
ReplyDeleteOh! Hooray! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Another boy! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI almost said "Me too!" but I don't really know. I just think so, haha! :)
Congratulations to you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome news Natalie!! Congrats :) In a couple of years when the boys are old enough to play together, I am sure they will be the best of friends xo
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome news Natalie!! Congrats :) In a couple of years when the boys are old enough to play together, I am sure they will be the best of friends xo
ReplyDeletecongrats!!
ReplyDeleteExciting! It's always good to know. I think it's cool when people wait to find out, but I could never do that. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you! It's so exciting to know, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! SO exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay! Boy moms rock. ;)
ReplyDelete