Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More Than Halfway There!

Tomorrow I will be 23 weeks with baby boy #2.  Here's a belly photo from last night:
The belly has definitely "popped," and I officially feel pregnant.  We have decided on a name, but we'll keep that underwraps for a little while.  I've decided on the colors for the new nursery: orange, turquoise, and brown.  It will be a modern under the sea theme.  I am actually going to attempt to make the bedding with my mother-in-law.  So I'm on the hunt for some bright fabric!  We will be moving most items from Nolan's room to the new nursery minus his crib.  I am in the market for some table and chairs for his room.  Any suggestions?  If you follow me on Pinterest, you might have seen some of the room inspirations:

This pregnancy is flying by, so I better get on it.  At least most of the major items we have, so mainly I just need to focus on artwork and accessories. 

I am feeling good and am sleeping better at night.  I have definitely regained my energy.  Now lifting 30 lb Nolan?  That's another story.  The kid weighs as much as some 2 year olds.  He's a big boy, and we'll see his official weight and height at his 18 month appointment.

Happy Tuesday friends!

42 comments:

  1. Look at you cute Mama! Time flies doesn't it? And holy heck, you are right about picking Nolan! Cameron also weighs 30lbs, and being required to pick him up here and there during the day to get him into his chair or bed is so difficult! The husband definitely takes on the lifting role when he is home.

    I would love to hear your baby name... if only because I STILL don't know what we'll name this baby if it is a boy. Sigh. (38 weeks today) Yes, I am totally admitting to possibly stealing it, which is probably why you aren't sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, what, 23 weeks already???

    I so know about the toddler lifting, I'm still hauling Monkey around and he's no small boy!

    Good luck with making the stuff yourself, I think that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so wonderful Natalie! I cannot even fathom the fact that you are already 23 weeks! I feel like you just announced baby #2...and those nursery photos are beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute belly!! Nolan weighs almost as much as Sammy! He is 36 lbs and will be 5 at the end of the month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are tiny!! I love the nursery colors, I bet it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! LOVE the nursery inspiration photos... And your bump is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! truly.

    and I love, love that colour scheme. can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Love the picture and the nursey ideas.
    My 3 year old is just now 30lbs so I cannot imagine being pregnant and lifting an 18month old who weighs that much. WOW - you go girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the colors :)

    You look great! Yay for being halfway through!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! I'm so happy to have found it. The color scheme you've chosen is fantastic. I can't wait to see ow everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! Isn't being pregnant with a toddler a completely different experience??
    Yeah we are so close, I was 23 weeks yesterday. It is possible our babies will share a birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you make me feel so huge!! You look great!! :) Love the nursery idea!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so adorable, Natalie! Your belly is so tiny!!! :o)

    I love your ideas for a nursery. That color scheme looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I love the nursery idea! I really wish that Pinterest was around when I was pregnant with Gwen. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is why I love the second trimester more than any other part of pregnancy. Feeling so great! Congrats - keep it up, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colors you chose for the nursery!! I like bright colors in baby rooms :) And Natalie you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so exciting, and your bump is very cute! I like your vision for the baby's room very much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look wonderful and you are glowing!

    Love the colors and idea for the nursery. I will have to follow you on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great! Glad you are feeling much better. Cannot believe how fast time is flying by! Or how big Nolan is! Can't wait to hear your baby name and I bet the nursery is going to come out great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm hauling 2 toddlers around and it is NOT fun! I can't believe you're already 23 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look adorable! It is going by so fast. I know how you feel. Love the room inspirations. I need to check in to Pinterest and see what I come up with too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colors! Jackson's room is navy, orange and brown so I'm find of the combo!!

    You're looking great! Enjoy the nursery decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are looking great! And I can't believe it's already 23 weeks! Wow! I can't wait to hear his name!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so great! And wow, can't believe you are more than halfway already it is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  25. 1. You look great
    2. I love the color scheme
    3. I love the inspiration
    4. I can't believe how quickly time is flying! I'm excited for when he comes into this world so we can find out his name!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OO0o you look so cute! Those room ideas are adorable, love the colors.

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like orange, turquoise and brown! I think that is a great idea. You know, I think I'm going to fold and do the Pinterest thing. I'll look you up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, you're officially pregnant! And you still look gorgeous. I love how orange and brown look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness- you are beautiful!!! I love the color scheme of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You have an adorable baby bump! And love the choices of nursery color... very chic. Can't wait to see pics when you finish.

    Oh and I totally sympathize with the heavy baby thing, Colt is 35lbs now and I can't believe I haven't thrown something out... I can just imagine being pregnant. You're a trooper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look fantastic, Natalie! I wish we had the same luck with picking out names! Only 3 weeks to go, and we still haven't nailed down a boy name! Yikes! I love your nursery ideas and can't wait to see the fabric you choose. Your blog looks really good, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. OK, you look fantastic!! I have a bump as soon as I pee on the stick sorry.
    You're beautiful and yes it is going by fast!!
    Great colours for the nursery, I do follow you on Pinterest btw :)
    I look forward to seeing the final result :)
    Have a great rest of the week Natalie xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look so fabulous! I love all those nurseries...I want to move into one myself. ;) Have fun decorating (& searching on Pinterest!)

    ReplyDelete
  34. ahhh! you look so darling--and so itty! Nora is right there too--so funny--these nurseries are amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look fabulous. I love the color scheme you have chosen for the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look awesome!!!
    Can't wait to see the nursery...and hear the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. You look so cute, little lady! I can't wait to hear the name and see the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery! It'll be great.

    And you're still so tiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm excited to see how the bedding turns out that you make.

    ReplyDelete
  40. You look so cute and yay for being over halfway!! The nursery colors and ideas sound so good. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow! time is seriously flying by! 23 weeks already???? i am really liking the "teal" or turquoise paint and i am warming up so much to "grey" whether light or dark. good luck getting things done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips