Friday, April 27, 2012

More Nursery Ideas and a Little Birthday Planning

Happy Friday everyone! I don't have much today, but I thought I would share some recent ideas for the nursery. Here's the rug I just purchased from Overstock with 15% off and some ideas for artwork:
Source: etsy.com via Natalie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Natalie on Pinterest

I have also starting on ideas for Nolan's 2nd birthday since it will be soon after I give birth to this baby boy!
Source: etsy.com via Natalie on Pinterest

Have a great weekend!

28 comments:

  1. It's all so cute!! I can't wait to see the finished nursery pics! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute theme ideas for Nolan's party! I need to start working on that too:) Can you believe these little boys are getting closer to TWO!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics! and I really, really love the combination of blue and orange. looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that rug! In fact we've almost bought the same one in a different color several times! My mom has one like it in green and it's been wonderful! Yay for nursery stuff and 2nd birthday ideas!

    Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!

    Ps I got our domain name changed and it's in the midst of transitioning. You should for now be able to still go to confessnsofamagnoliamom.blogspot.com but I wanted to be sure you knew our new domain, it's www.theviewfromfiveten.com. It should be running smoothly in the next couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that rug for my room!!! Love navy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love love love that rug and the artwork is adorable!!! And the truck theme for Nolan's 2nd brithday is perfect!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! :) I am LOVING that ocean art for the nursery... Just precious! As for the 2nd birthday... I think I'm in denial.
    Just. Not. Possible. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the birthday ideas...a dessert table is perfect!

    Great deal on that rug and it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that rug! And I wish I was as organized as you about the party planning. I usually fly by the seat of my pants and wait until the week of the party to do everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Can't wait to see pics of the finished nursery. And good for you, planning Nolan's party already. 2--wow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that rug!! I love the party ideas too! I had so much fun planning Jaxson's party this year! I can't wait to do Kendra's now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed! All are cute! And now can I come to Nolan's birthday party? With W of course. It's right up our alley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the photos! Hope your feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a damn good rug! Our playroom has an ugly one with a little town on it. Currently it's frayed and covered with dog hair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. everything is adorable and I love the rug!!!

    Natalie, I wrote something and awarded you with the liebster blog award. If you can visit me here.
    http://jeandslq.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great finds. The rug could go anywhere.

    Catch My Words
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE that rug!! The color is so fun!! I can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow mama- soooo many adorable things!!! Love the nursery inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you are staying nice and busy with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the rug! I can't wait to see the room once it's all done!!!
    The same goes with the birthday ideas! Must see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving all of these ideas, especially that carpet! I can't wait to see how all of this comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh! I'm so excited to see your nursery! That rug is amazing! I think decorating Mac's nursery has been one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. I just love going in his room and hanging out, waiting for him. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your birthday party ideas! Wasn't Nolan's 1st birthday just like two months ago?!? Where is the time going?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips