Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This Boy Has Moves

As my long time followers know, Nolan's always loved to dance...so here's a little dance he did yesterday morning.

For your viewing pleasure...

Natalie

19 comments:

  1. haha he is so cute and and so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha - awesome.
    and I even love the pj's. :)

    rock on dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the boy's got rhythm! How cute! I love how he got distracted once he saw the camera. "Cheese Nolan!" LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless! And he definitely has the moves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL love it!! too cute! I loved hearing his little voice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! he's got the moves like Jagger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing cuter than a little performer! I like his moves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love how he says cheese Nolan.

    Oh and FYI- if you dont want the tall skinny videos- only take videos holding your phone sideways or landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cuteee >.<

    Caroline
    Please feel free to join my giveaway : $80 MsDressy Gift Voucher
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, I love his little tippy toe moves. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I love that he stops to "CHEESE!" Wyatt does that too any time that the camera or phone is out but usually does not stop moving long enough to snap anything.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I love that he stops to "CHEESE!" Wyatt does that too any time that the camera or phone is out but usually does not stop moving long enough to snap anything.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome!!! You should link this up tonight on my sat laughs:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The girls are going to be lined up for those moves ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips