Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Llama Llama Time

This week is bound to kick my tail, so while I have a few minutes I thought I would share these photos I found on my little camera from December.

We have a store here called "Smart Toys & Books" that hosts all kinds of events such as making an appointment to have a Santa photo OR visiting with Llama Llama.  I don't know about your kids, but Nolan just loves the Llama Llama series.  Here's a few action shots of the meeting:
Nolan just loved him, and well Conley was a little interested too.

And then here's some random shots when Nolan actually wanted to sit by his brother and "cheese." So I grabbed the camera quick and took advantage of the opportunity. Unfortunately, Nolan decided he wasn't into after about one shot. Oh well I suppose!


Natalie

16 comments:

  1. How cute! We love the Llama Llama books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Sammy loves those books even still! At least you got one super cute picture of Nolan looking at Conley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Aubrey loves llama llama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, your boys are so sweet! Conley is growing up so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is so cute. I love Llama Llama Red Pajama. I didn't realize it was a series!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Llama Llama Red Pajama! Love that series.... perhaps more than my kids actually. ha
    Love Conley's facial expression in those last few. it's like "where did he go? he was Just.Here??!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! When did your boys get so big?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bottom corner picture is so cute!! His expression- love it.

    And yea- you have to try if they say they are interested and move fast as it never lasts long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nolan and Conley are starting to look so much alike, especially with Conley's cute little facial expressions. glad you had fun visiting Llama Llama :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nolan is giving that Llama the sweetest kiddie hug. The look on his face is pure joy. The look on Conley's face? Suspicious! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of the llama llama series. We will be checking this out pronto! Your boys are looking as adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love the Llama Llama series too! Though I don't think D would've liked the giant Llama!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the photo of the boys together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously... I miss out on a couple of weeks, and your boys have grown soooo much!! That store sounds like sooo much fun too... Happy Thursday to you guys! I hope your week doesn't get too hectic :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips