So what do you do when you have a few spare moments?
I recently entered the smart phone era with my purchase of an iPhone 5, and let me tell you I feel like I've entered a whole new world with all the apps and cool gadgets.
One of my new app downloads is the Solitaire Deluxe App by Mobile Deluxe. I used to LOVE playing solitaire on the computer when I was a kid and even with real cards.
Now with this app, I can take those few solitaire-y moments in the car, waiting at a doctor's appointment, or if my husband has taken the computer hostage at night while the kiddos are sleeping.
It's a great way to pass the time and for me to help me feel like my brain has not completely gone to mush.
Solitaire Deluxe is an absolutely FREE download that you can "pick up and play" anywhere...even without an Internet connection.
Other fab features about the download? 1) It is a 4.5-star rated app in iTunes and Google Play, 2) includes simple tutorials for all 16 games, and 3) makes it super easy to find friends using Facebook connect.
Download your FREE Solitaire Deluxe game now!
And right now Mobile Deluxe is also offering an awesome giveaway to give you another reason to take out of your busy schedule to take care of yourself. They are offering a Clarisonic Prize Package!
Each Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System includes the following:
*Clarisonic PLUS
*Universal Charging Cradle
*Sensitive Brush Head
*Body Brush Head
*1 oz trial size Refreshing Gel Cleanser
*2 oz trial size Refining Skin Polish
It's so easy to enter, all you need to do is download the Solitaire Deluxe App--for iPhone (or go to the app store) and for Android. Then leave a blog post comment and fill out the rafflecopter below!
***This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mobile Deluxe. However, all opinions of the app are my own.***
Natalie

OOh that sounds lovely! And I have always loved solitaire!!!
ReplyDeleteDownloaded app, love solataire
ReplyDeleteYes! I love solitaire.
ReplyDeleteI downloaded this to my android.
ReplyDelete