Many of you have been so kind and had so many wonderful comments about my new blog design which makes me so excited to share this news with you.
Today is your lucky day because the lovely designer Tiffany of Tiffany Kuehl Designs is offering one of my lucky readers a $20 credit for her services!
I actually won this same credit from Sarah at It's a Vol and decided that was the push I needed to do a new blog design.
Tiffany's designs are always so clean and very cohesive. She was so super easy to work with, and we stayed in constant contact throughout the whole process. I can't wait for one of my lovely readers to have the same experience I had. Please browse Tiffany's design website to view her wonderful work and check out her personal blog too. I have really enjoyed reading about her adorable daughter Sydney.
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, January 15th at midnight.
Enter the rafflecopter information below, and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Natalie
I love yours and The Doodle Bug!
ReplyDeleteI love the new design Natalie! So fresh and Spring-y! Happy New Year, Hazel x
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I love yours the most!
ReplyDeletemy favorite is forever lovely
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love View from the 512! But there were so many cute ones it was hard to pick!
ReplyDeleteI liked the Forever 29 and Because Shanna said so. Well, really I like them all. :)
ReplyDeleteThe design is gorgeous! Good luck with your giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI love a lot of her designs! I think yours is beautiful! So neat and clean! My poor blog needs some TLC;)
ReplyDeleteI like the TKC design--I guess that's what it is. I didn't see the names underneath the designs, but that was the title. Yours is awesome! I especially love your header. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLove the Lauren Gooch Photography blog design!
ReplyDelete