Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And Without Further Ado...


Here is the video that has been requested by many of you...Nolan and his mad dance skills!

28 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the little bootie dance. He is throwing his hand in the air a lot now isn't he? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! He is soooo cute! Love this video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That little boy can shake his bootie:) This makes me smile...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made my morning! Oh my gosh Natalie, he is hilarious! I love his bouncy butt moves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! haha I love the videos you post of Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just adorable!! :) How do you add the music to your videos?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his moves. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dancing babies are my favorite!! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously... I can't even take his little bouncing buns! So cute! Perfect song choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I just fell in love with Nolan, again. Don't tell him though, and don't tell M. Ahhh so cute! Thank you for finally posting this, Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh MY goodness!!!! SO frieakin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was smiling throughout the video, he's awesome and adorable! Love the arm action too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! He's got moves like W! They should start a boy band!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this could really be the cutest thing ever! so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!!!! A fellow bootie dancer. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHA!!!! Oh my gosh - hysterical - I LOVE it!!! And as always...the music did not disappoint:)

    I think he's ready for the club;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That? Is too cute. He's gonna be the life of the party at all the clubs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Matthias and I loved watching Nolan get down with Outkast! M grinned big and then started dancing with Nolan. M loves to shake his booty to Black Eyed Peas, the Glee soundtrack, pretty much anything upbeat! I think we may have the beginnings of a boy band between us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG...that is too cute. love it when they do the hiney shake!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! He is an excellent dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  21. He has got some great moves!! This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally cute! My 3 year old was very impressed with the mad dancing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha! Is he really dancing to that song? Coz he's really moving to the beat! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips