Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, A New Look!

Happy 2013 my friends!

Take a look around, From Corporate to Domestic has a new look!  All thanks to the fabulous designer Tiffany of Tiffany Kuehl Designs.  She was so easy to work with and always quick to respond to my questions. She really is awesome, and I'm so glad we were able to work together.  If you are looking for a new look for the new year, I highly recommend her services.

Stay tuned---Tiffany and I might have a giveaway very soon!

I'm very excited about the new blog design, and the fact that I finally have a grab button.  So please grab away!
I'm also accepting sponsors for the first time ever.  Please look at my new PR/Contact page for more details. And right now I'm offering the eight spaces for free!  If you are interested, please leave a comment on this post with your contact information.  I'll run your spot for the next 30 days.

Stay tuned for more exciting news coming up!

Happy New Year!
Natalie

20 comments:

  1. Love the new look. I'm working on a new look too, hope to have it up soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I would love to swap sponsor buttons with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design is beautiful, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new look, simple, easy on the eyes but so awesome! happy new year! i think my page needs a new look too. i haven't done any swap sponsor button yet but I'll be glad to do it with you for the first time. :)

    happy new year and cheers to you and to your family this 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look, so very pretty! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks SO awesome! Beautiful! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy and fun look! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love! The new look is absolutely beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks awesome!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE it! I have got to professionalize my blog... and I just LOVE this!

    Happy New Year to your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the new design!! Happy new year to you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also, I'd love to sponsor. Email me and I'll give you a code for an ad spot on my blog too! magnoliamom365@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great new look for the new year!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful new look! Love love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to go check out your designer because I love your look so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips