That's right it's Christmas Card time! I absolutely loved my cards from Shutterfly last year and can't wait to upload the new family photos to create our card. I actually just received my birth announcements for Conley and couldn't be happier with the service and quality. This year Shutterfly has even more Christmas Cards to choose from, and if you are like me I know it will be hard to select the final one.
Here are a few of my faves:
Also check out Shutterfly's Special Offers page to make sure you aren't missing out on some great deals. You can also check out Shutterfly on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
And guess what? I get to offer one of my fabulous readers a $50 Shutterfly credit off your total order! So what are you waiting for--enter the Rafflecopter giveaway now!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends Wednesday, October 24th @ 12 AM EST
Disclaimer: I was compensated with a Shutterfly credit for this post, but all opinions of Shutterfly products are my own.
Here are a few of my faves:
Also check out Shutterfly's Special Offers page to make sure you aren't missing out on some great deals. You can also check out Shutterfly on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
And guess what? I get to offer one of my fabulous readers a $50 Shutterfly credit off your total order! So what are you waiting for--enter the Rafflecopter giveaway now!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends Wednesday, October 24th @ 12 AM EST
Disclaimer: I was compensated with a Shutterfly credit for this post, but all opinions of Shutterfly products are my own.
Ha! I was totally wondering if you got snow this weekend! I can't believe it's already time to start thinking of Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteI love their selection this year. Way more to choose from!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for Christmas cards!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited for Christmas cards this year~
ReplyDeleteWhat a super idea! I would love to make a card for our family- especially with the new addition looming! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Shutterfly! I was actually looking at Christmas cards already too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Sparkling Snowflakes
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/sparkling-snowflakes-christmas-card-4x8-photo?productCode=885030&categoryCode=93476&skuCode=885034
I love shutterfly too! I was a very committed Snapfish customer, but decided to try shutterfly when I got a coupon for 20 free Birth announcements. I got them when I had my twins and just LOVED the quality!!! I recently ordered a photo book that did not disappoint either!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I love the Merry Merry Merry design
ReplyDeleteI love the Seasonal Bliss one.
ReplyDeleteBut honestly...I haven't even put up my Halloween decorations yet...not sure my brain can go there. One year I did all these cards - then forgot them at home. duh.
Love these cards! So cute!
ReplyDeleteFun giveaway! The Now and Always card is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI love how so many bloggers that I read are getting this giveaway promotion!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the monogram ones! :)