Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Time is Flying By...

It's hard to believe that my little Conley is already 2 months old.  Crazy to think I was pregnant as a house and now I've got a little baby in my arms.

Except little is relative in this situation--because this boy is a little hoss.  I say that with love.  He is probably close to 14 pounds!  That's a total of 5 pounds more than Nolan was at this age.  I have to say it makes life easier having a bigger baby.

With Nolan, I was so stressed out that he wasn't getting enough milk or wasn't growing.  But this time?  No worries in that department.  I'm so thankful that Conley is such a good eater and is thriving.

He doesn't go to his 2 month appointment for another week, but we're estimating that he's about 23 inches and change.  He is really a sweet baby that just loves to smile when you talk to him.  I feel like he looks like a 3 month old, and everyone that sees him always says, "He's a big boy!"  Why, yes he is and I love those full cheeks and chubby legs.

It looks like he is going to be a blondie or at least a very light brown hair.  So far the eyes are still blue...but of course that jury is still out for a few months.  He is so alert and can already hold his head up.  Guess he's already trying to keep up with big brother :)

These last few weeks it's been so sweet to finally see Nolan loving on his little brother.  He will lay his head against his head and even give him little kisses.  He'll rub Conley's hair and say "soft."  I really can't wait to see these boys running around---and it will be here before I know it!

Sweet Conley we love you so much...happy 2 months big guy!






24 comments:

  1. Babies have the softest hair! I don't blame him for wanting to be near it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweetie!! I agree, it's easier to have a bigger baby, less to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!!! He's getting so big already:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he's getting a good amount of chunk on those legs. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I have a two month old boy too. Aren't they precious? I feel like he is growing WAY too fast. But we are getting in that smiley stage & I absolutely love it, its so special to get there recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so gorgeous! I can't believe he is two months old already. How sweet that Nolan is lovin up on his baby bro. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like he's going to make the ladies melt with that smile! And look at those lips! Love them! I can't believe 2 months have passed already...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is so cute!! Can't believe he is already 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chunky babies are SO stinking cute! Happy happy two months!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, cuteness abounds!

    Mine were a little chubawubs too. I love it. they hardly ever got sick and I am certain it was because they were always so well fed! My milk must have been like cream or something. Ha
    But they all thinned out as soon as they got moving. It all evens out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Time certainly does fly by... I look at my little boy today and can't even remember what he was like at two months old. Thank goodness for pictures! It's such a wirl-wind, but oh so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is growing so fast! It sounds like you have really adjusted well to being a mom to two! i will definitely be coming to you for advice when our time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking so cute like his big brother. And yes, I agree bigger babies are a lot easier to take care and handle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two months already?? He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! What a big boy for 2 months :) I can't wait for my little man to come! 3 weeks and hoping!

    *hello* from your newest follower, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute!
    following you GFC :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah that went so fast! Evie was (still is) a chunk too and I bet she weighed close to 13 pounds at two months!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a precious little hoss!! ;) Love all the chubbiness--just wanna squeeze him. =)
    Wow-2 months already!! It is true what they say...time flies when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awe he is so cute!! And yes, it is so nice knowing he is eating and growing well, one less thing to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Conley is a big boy! I like babies with big cheeks and a little chunk though :) I think they are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips