Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Thankful Thursday

Last night was the first time I was away from my little baby for a few hours.  And you know what?  He was perfectly fine in the hands of my mother-in-law.  It was so nice to get a break and spend some alone time with my husband for our anniversary.  It left me feeling refreshed and thankful.

  • I am thankful for two healthy beautiful boys.
  • I am thankful for a wonderful husband who always makes me feel special and is a great father to our boys.
  • I am thankful to have my in-laws close by to help out and to be involved in the boys' lives.
  • I am thankful for a toddler that is hilarious and makes me smile with his sense of humor and his little dances.
  • I am thankful for a toddler who can be as sweet as pie when he flashes those big hazel eyes my way.
  • I am thankful for a happy baby who smiles and loves to try to talk to me in his baby talk.
  • I am thankful that God allowed me to be a mother, the best and the hardest job all at the same time.

Linking up with the fabulous Sarah from It's a Vol! and Cassie from Two in Diapers
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Aye, all that and more. Glad you got some me/ couple time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so glad it went well and you had some time to yourselves. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for mom in laws! Congrats on some alone time with your hubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! How great that you got some alone time to celebrate! And your thankfulness is super sweet! Your family is so lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, sweet lady! I love this list so much! Such great reminders for all of us. :) I'm thrilled that you linked up to the Mommy-Brain Mixer! I'm your newest follower and I'm excited to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful things to be thankful for. Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great giant list to have as blessings. So glad you and R got to get out for your anniversary! And hooray for grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great way to remind yourself of all the wonderful things you have in your life!! you are definitely blessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! Glad you had a great night out. And yes,a little jealous that you have family close by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you had a nice break! It's important to feel refreshed to go back into the battle with renewed energy LOL! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a good list! I'm glad you were able to get away for a little bit last night - I hope you were relaxed and came home refreshed! It's really encouraging to hear how much you love being a mother - but can also say that it is a hard job. It makes me excited for that stage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great list of thankfullness! Glad you were able to get out for a night on the town!

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoo-hooo for date night.
    sigh.
    I remember those. My mom was just saying that other day that her and my step dad are considering moving closer to us.
    Gosh...I hope they're not just toying with me. that would be so cruel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy anniversary!!
    regular date nights (no kids) are a must in our marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great things to be thankful for! And good for you for being cognizant of how important date night is!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had a great night out! And yes, so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much to be thankful for! Glad you had some alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary! So thrilled you were able to get out and that all was fine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you got to celebrate your anniversary alone! Sometimes all we need is a tiny break to really see how lucky we are.
    Happy Weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you were able to get away...sometimes it's harder for mom to be away than for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many beautiful things to be thankful for Natalie :)
    So great you got out with your husband to celebrate your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How awesome you got out and about. Sounds like it really really really helped your mind. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is certainly a lot to be thankful for! :o) Your list makes me smile - you are definitely raising two happy little boys!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree - thank goodness for grandparents/inlaws so that you can get away and not be so worried!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for linking up Natalie! I am so glad you were able to recharge with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips