You love your bath time which is crazy because you used to hate it so much when you were small. You actually will cry if I take you in the bathroom but don't give you a bath because you see all your toys and letters in the tub. You do the same thing when we're outside and you see your pool. You will smile at it...which is just the funniest thing.
You love trying to drink water from mommy's straw when we're out to eat. You've actually been successful a few times. We're still out on the go and for the most part you are a good sport. You still have only 2 bottom teeth but 5 teeth are right under the surface poking out your gums, but not breaking through yet. I feel like we've been teething forever and your drool for the past two days has been CRAZY!
In 3 short months you will be a year old and no longer a baby. I really can't fathom that right now. I want to keep you small and continue to hold my little cuddle bug. However I know it won't be this way for long. I'm looking forward to see you grow into your little personality, but I will always miss my little baby that fell asleep on my chest.
Can't believe he will be 1 year so soon. 9 months looks good on him. He looks like he is ready to take on the world! You may have your work cut out for you little momma = )
ReplyDeleteYou're right, 9 months in utero seem so much longer that 9 months out! Nolan is such a ham :) Watch out for when he's upright and mobile already. Happy 9 months to your little man :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months, Nolan!!! It is so crazy to think they have been out for as long as they were in - these babes grow too fast!!! Nolan is such a cutie pie and I hope his teeth break through soon - teething is SO tough on everyone in the house!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months to the little guy! I can't believe it's 9! Crazy. I think you should video tape his worm crawling (that's what I like to call it). Happy Wednesday, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months little guy! Yes, you must post a video of him crawling--it sounds hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 Months Nolan! He's such a handsome little boy!
ReplyDeleteAwww I know exactly what you mean!! He is precious, and I am sure you are making the most of it all...as much as we don't want to see them leave the baby stage, there is so much more excitement to come too, trust me :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet!! Happy 9 months, Nolan! :)
ReplyDeleteHis crawl sounds so funny, and it sounds like he needs a lot of strength to pull it off!
ReplyDeleteSo cute that he's trying to drink from your straw, and I had forgotten how much they drool!!!
Happy 9 months Nolan!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen they're mobile, it's when the fun starts!
Would LOVE to see him on video one day. You must, must, must do it for us!! Happy 9 months to Little Nolan! :D
ReplyDeleteOh myyyy.....that face is too sweet! Happy 9 onhts little guy!
ReplyDeleteI love bathtub pictures! Those are always so cute!
ReplyDeleteAre you getting excited for planning a 1st birthday party?!
I love the picture of him in the chair and in the bath. Those are too precious! 9 months, wow - when you think about the time of pregnancy and you see him now. Pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is cute! I agree! It goes by much faster once they're out. It's amazing how much they change and so fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteAwe, time moves too fast. Happy 9 months little guy! He sure is cute and once he starts walking there's no turning back.
ReplyDeleteI love that last pic! Nine months is fun. A good age. I think back fondly at 9 months because I think that is when mine started sleeping through the night....
ReplyDeleteThose pics are so sweet and your words and so loving. This will make a great photo book someday soon.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Your little man is adorable and so lucky to have such a loving mommy!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're right...9 months out go much faster than the 9 months in.
yay! happy 9 months to your little cutie. he'll be a year before you know it. Wow.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Funny how 9 months out goes by differently than 9 months in. A year will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable Natalie! So glad I found your blog on here so I can keep up with you guys better. I've been trying to do better about blogging- I tend to go through phases but we will see!
ReplyDeletewhat a doll, 9 months already and such a big smile.
ReplyDeleteAww, happy 9 months!!
ReplyDeleteMy oldest did some funky crawling thing too. It was weird.
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months. Soon walking will happen. That's when the real fun begins.
Reading this makes me a little sad! He's growing so fast, I just can't believe he's 9 months already.
ReplyDelete