Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When the Cat's Away, the Mice Will Play

As I was sitting at my computer this morning, I heard a noise that sounded eerily like something velcro being pulled apart. What has velcro on it you ask?
Nolan's diaper!!!!

Looks like I need to stick to the ones that have snaps. He was just so proud of himself as you can see from these pics!

29 comments:

  1. oh no, oh no, oh no!!!! I never even considered that when buying Addies...haha!! Nolan really does look like he just won a major prize...what a smart little boy you have on your hands!!! Too cute...love this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate it when they realize they have that power! Put a onesie on him, quick!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! For my youngest I have to put him in onesies all the time or else the diaper is off! I think it's a boy thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always worried about this with any diaper. Horrible things can happen to our walls and furniture once they figure out how to take them off.lol
    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! he looks like "yeah, i'm the man!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping he didn't have crap in there at that moment. Haha! That's why I went with the snaps too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! His face is priceless! I hope it was empty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that big grin he has!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, he didn't!!!! Did you run around the house screaming in denial?? I totally remember when my figured out how to rip off their onesies and pull their diapers off. I think I drank an entire bottle of wine on each occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh oh!!! Now you know he's going to be trying his new skill all day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! Oh no!! At least poop didn't go everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How stinkin funny! You better watch out or you'll find little 'surprises' all around the house. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! Let's hope he doesn't start digging in there and sharing any *ahem* goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I have been through that phase before. One of my friends use to put duck tape along the sides of her baby's diaper. Luckily you can switch to snaps!

    I love his happy little face. "Check out what I can do Mom!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha oh no you can't leave him alone for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've got a trouble-maker on your hands! HA! He does look proud of himself. Too bad he is just so darn cute in those pictures, he could probably get away with anything = )

    ReplyDelete
  17. His expressions are great! He has that "haha, look what I just did Mom" look on his face - ok, that is just too priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! so glad that you found my blog so I could find yours!!! YAY!!!! this is hysterical, this was the reason I only bought the Snap diapers!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ya, definitely an "uh oh" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is soooo cute!! He is such an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's cute! He probably loves the sound, the snaps won't be nearly as much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahaha, too funny! You have to watch out when they start outsmarting things like diapers, cribs, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Uh oh! Hope you have lots with snaps. You could end up with a mess...everywhere! Eeeks! Haha he is so proud of himself though.

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol, my daughter went thru the same phase, love seeing baby's butts though :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAHA too funny! Hes a cutie =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips