Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday-Hoover Dam 2008!

16 comments:

  1. WOW! I've heard about Hoover Dam but have never seen pictures of it. I like that rock climbing statue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go there! We'll have to plan a family trip there some day. Your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too cool! you guys have some of the cutest pictures and BOY did you travel before Nolan! That was smart thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like you and the hubs traveled a lot! Any reason for this trip, or is it a just because? I'm jealous. How's my little friend Nolan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really beautiful out there! I had no idea. Love the color of the rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks fun!! I've never been there, and I'm pretty sure my engineer husband would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how much you two traveled before Nolan came along. Smart thinking. And once again, beautiful pictures for wordless wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures! I have always wanted to go to the Hoover Dam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to Hover Dam but now I want to check it out - especially that statue of the guy climbing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness girl, ya'll get around (and i mean that in a totally wholesome way:)) Looks like an awesome place visit - I'm seriously coming to your blog the next time I plan a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to the Hoover Dam. We were going to drive out there one time when we were in Vegas but didn't. Looks like a cool thing to see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fun vacation post! Love seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your pictures are always so cool! we did a trip to the hoover dam too! pretty amazing, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing views!

    I do wish we traveled more before W. We did some, but definitely not enough!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You take such lovely pictures! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips