Today I decided it was about time to take some more pics of the little guy. My mom has been bugging me for some, and I hadn't really taken many since our vacation at the beginning of the month. After snapping a few, I couldn't believe my eyes. When I looked at them on the camera, I realized how much my little baby is starting to look like a little boy. Sometimes I feel like he's grown overnight. I tried to snuggle and play with him as much as possible know that this time will be only a memory.
 |
| Please ignore the dog bed in the background... |
 |
| This kid loves books. I have a feeling we're going to hear this in the future, "Just one more story, please???" |
 |
| Oh and I finally got a haircut after months of neglect. What do you think? Sorry for the lack of hairstyling in this photo. |
You are adorable!! I love your hair. And he is precious...like always!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute and handsome! Your hair is really nice, mine doesn't even look half as nice, styled!
ReplyDeleteYou look as lovely as you always do in your pics, you have a very friendly smile. Nolan is gorgeous, even I can see from the pics he has grown, isn't it so much fun having a little munchkin!!
ReplyDeleteFirst off - I love you new cut - it looks great!!!! And Nolan...that boy, I swear he gets cuter every time you post pics - he is so bright-eyed and always looks so happy!!! He is going to break hearts one day...which is fine as long as its not Addies...ha!;) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's turning into one good looking little boy. Love the hair cut on you - actually I kinda like the messy look!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! And I love your hair!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks very nice.
Looks like Nolan is starting to do some push-ups. He is such a cutie! And, your hair looks great :)
ReplyDeleteIf it's any comfort, he still looks very much like a baby to me. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your hair! You look fabulous! And Nolan is so handsome... :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. PJ had that same onesie. :) And your hair is super cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe does look so much more like a little boy! I love that second picture with his eyes big :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your hair looks great!
Your hair looks great, Natalie! And I am obsessed with that second picture of Nolan! It's that "I'm so happy and flattered you're taking my picture, I think I'm just going to pretend like I'm surprised" face. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful my friend! Just stunning I tell ya. And that kiddo of yours is SO adorable with those big brown eyes! Gorgeousness all around!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I totally know what you mean about feeling like they grow over night. I have that feeling all.the.time! Yesterday I told Brandon that Giada is starting to look a little too much like a toddler now... They don't understand the slowing it down thing I guess.
You are so beautiful! I love the haircut. And it's no wonder that Nolan is so cute--look at his mama. It's awesome that he has a love of reading. That is such a good thing to instill in our kids.
ReplyDeleteHe is so, so sweet! I think baby boys really look "big" when they get their first haircut!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! I love that look on the third picture :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the last two are just precious!! They should be in picture frames :)
It's amazing how the 'babyness' disappears in them. Very cute
ReplyDeleteThat's a whole lotta cuteness and fab hair right there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute boy! He has a great smile!
ReplyDeleteBecca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com
Nolan has most certainly grown and love the new hair cut! You look great!
ReplyDeleteY'all are so cute. I also love your hair- it makes me want to be blonde, but I'm just going to stick to red. And he is getting big- not that I know him, but just in the pictures here I can see a difference!!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair!!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about them growing overnight. I was looking at my son today and thinking the same thing you said about the baby growing out of them.
Time does fly....way too fast.
~KM
Great hair Momma!
ReplyDeleteHe's growing up and cute as pie!
ahhh~ so stinkin cute--both of you! love the do girly~
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOur hair!!! And love these sweet pictures of Nolan...lock up our daughters :)
ReplyDeleteYour hair is cute! What are you talking about? And he is adorable! Love that he loves books! That's fantastic! So many kids don't like to read anymore.
ReplyDeleteYou two are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteY'all are both adorable. That is what I think!
ReplyDeleteYour baby is so adorable! And your hair is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI;m your new follower. :)
xo,
jeands (http://www.jeandslq.blogspot.com)