Hello blog world! We are back from our vacay and back to reality. We had a great time, but I must say it is nice to be home again. Honestly, I think Nolan was really missing his crib and is napping as we speak! I'm going to save our trip recap for a later post, but I did want to share Nolan's 7 month pics that we had taken at the end of May.





Wow how beautiful are all of these pics!! I hope you plan on framing them Natalie :) Have a lovely day...
ReplyDeleteY'all are an amazingly cute family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute kid too!!!
Precious pictures...y'all are just the cutest little family!!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by from Jenna's blog...you have such a gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy! Stopping by from the commenting challenge - I love your pictures!
ReplyDeletewelcome back! looking forward to the recap. the pictures are beyond precious!
ReplyDeleteWow, love all of these shots of your beautiful fam!!
ReplyDeleteY'all are so unbelievably adorable!! Your family is so good looking... I bet all the other babies are jealous of your handsome little boy :-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these - what a beautiful family!!! And hello, you really don't look like you pushed out a baby 7 months prior - way to go, girl!!! Glad you guys are back and had a great trip:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family! Your baby boy seems to be really close in age to my Micah. Mine is 7 months old. I found your blog on the blog hop, and I envy your stay at home mom position. I've been off all this past year but have to go back in the fall. Blessings to your fam!
ReplyDeleteLeah
casaconfident.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so gorgeous and cute! You will cherish them forever! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
Those pictures are so beautiful. Did you get a professional photographer to take them? Your family's just beautiful - you should think about doing commercials (that's another money-making idea for you)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, beautiful family, you guys.
ReplyDeleteomg your little one is adorable :) love these pics! so glad i found your blog! xo
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics! I really like the b&w ones. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing photos, Natalie! I love your new profile picture! You must have a great photographer.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful by the way. :) Happy hump day!
Such darling pics!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
Ahhh...the cuteness.
ReplyDeleteI adore the one of you both kissing him! So cute. Your little family looks so happy. Hope you had a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back!
Your baby is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI am blog hopping today and I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you're back safely! And that you had fun ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd that kid of your? Holy cow he's so darn handsome!
Not to mention you guys are an amazing looking lil family! Beautiful!
You are a beautiful family! Must feel good to be home. Time for catching up, I understand. We've been busy around here and it always feels weird to spend too much time away from blogging.
ReplyDeleteThose are great shots! I especially love the b&w where you guys are kissing him and the one a few above that where you're holding him up in the air. What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeletewelcome back I always feel so bad for kiddos who travel because they do love their beds :)
ReplyDeleteYour son is so adorable and what a lovely/beautiful family you have. Nice pictures, btw.
ReplyDeleteI was bloghopping and stumbled your blog. I'm your new follower now.
xo,
jeands (http://www.jeandslq.blogspot.com
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have! Your son is SO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's!
Blessings,
Heather
Your family is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's! What adorable family photos! It's so sweet to catch them when they are little as they change so fast.
ReplyDelete