We had snow days as I mentioned in my last post, so I hope Nolan can make up his party at school! Here's the boys' loot this year:
I'll post his belated valentines later this week after his school party. These boys aren't spoiled are they?
Do you have some favorite kid books in your house?
Today I'm over at KMB talking about Toddler Approved Boy Books (because you know, I don't have any girls and couldn't talk intelligently on that subject! We'll be adding a separate post from another contributor for Toddler Girl Books in a few weeks).
Are these some of your favorites? We also have all these books pinned on Pinterest so be sure to check them out!
Happy Monday friends!
Natalie

Funny! We have a lot of the same favorite books! Llama llama is a favorite here too. H loves it!
ReplyDeleteWe have SO MANY books! I love it, though...my mom always indulged us in tons of books, too! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteI just bought all the Sandra Boynton books for my niece because my boys loved those when they were little. I figure they work for both boys and girls.
ReplyDeleteWe had some of those books for my daughter When she was little.
ReplyDeleteWe love Little Blue Truck. I am sure this falls more into the boy section than girls, but we love this book.
ReplyDeleteI pretty much am obsessed with all kid books. Des loves this book that is simply called "Trucks."
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in both lists! My kids are book crazy. It's their favorite "toy" and we have no problem with that! LOL
ReplyDeleteThose are really great books!
ReplyDeleteCute books!! Some of those were Sammy's favorite along with Going on a Bear hunt and Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you see?
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE Llama Llama here!
ReplyDeleteAnother favourite is Scaredy Squirrel -- but that might be a bit beyond toddler stage.
But the real hands down winners here are the Little Critter books. Especially snowball soup. they go nuts for that one. I love them because they have ones Just Me and My Dad, Just Me and Grandpa about special outings with the people in their lives. they're really cute.
We have TONS of books. My daughter loves the princess ones. Or the Pinkalicious series.
ReplyDeleteLOVE lots of these!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are spoiled! My kids just got a notebook and light up rose :) Glad you had a fun valentines day. I love kid books, we literally have 4 books shelves full of them!
ReplyDeleteGreat books!
ReplyDelete