Friday, February 28, 2014

Finally Friday!

It's Finally Friday!

Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am!

My good buddies from high school are coming in town for a girls' night, and I could not be more excited! After a long week with sick kiddos this momma is really looking forward to not be cleaning runny noses for a few hours.

I am also ready for the month of March. I am not sure why, but February has been the longest month! Yes I know in reality it is the shortest month, but it has just seemed SO LONG.

It's probably seemed longer because it has snowed and been super cold for our area. Then we've had the glimpses of spring with some 60 degree weather. Such a tease mother nature is, no?

Many people say that Conley and I favor a lot...and sometimes I see it and then sometimes I don't.  Well I pulled out some old photos of me around Conley's age...and...well...


Looks like we do!  What do you think?

Happy Weekend Friends!

Natalie

13 comments:

  1. The similarities between you and Conley is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely!!
    And Des had his first cold this week. I couldn't believe he hadn't gotten one earlier. And he HATES when I wipe his nose. It's like I'm pulling his hair or something!
    May everyone stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! definitely!! that's your mini me right there.
    What's this girls night thing you speak of? *audible sigh*

    Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You definitely look similar! Yay for MNO have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. February 2014. Longest . Month. Ever. I hope you have a great girl time this weekend! And could you have been any cuter as a toddler?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie! Just stumbled upon your blog while reading another one that I follow! Happy I did :) You have a beautiful family. I look forward to your future posts. Hope you'll stop on over to my blog and follow along with my little family in south FL.

    xx
    Christina

    The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! That's crazy how much alike you look! I think it's so fun to compare our kid pictures with our growing babies. Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes you do! He looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure do! I love the side by side photos.
    I am so happy March is here, too! Come on, spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, absolutely! You should frame those two photos together! So adorable. My daughter looks a lot like me but she has certain features from my husband too. And the funniest thing is she looks a lot like her cousin on my husband's side too...which is so weird, since she resembles me so much! It's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is definitely your look a like!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep definitely a resemblance. I think a lot of people in the country are ready for February and winter to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks just like you! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips