My little baby has turned one. Hard to believe you are actually over 13 months now.
Healthy as an ox, you weighed in a little over 24 lbs and just over 29 inches. You are about average in height and a good 70% in weight.
We had your first birthday party at the playground and splash pad, and this little water boy loved it.
Most of the time you are my jolly boy, but lately you've been teething, and this has caused you to be a tad on the cranky side. You are now up to eight teeth, four on top and four bottom. I believe you are getting two more bottom teeth on both sides of the middle four that you already have.
You decided you were ready to do more traditional crawling, and now you are all over the place, standing on your knees, and pulling up on anything you can reach. I still think we are a ways from walking, but I guess time will tell.
You pretty much love any food. Around 4:45 pm you are ready for your dinner. It never fails that you start to get super cranky, so I put you in your high chair give you some food. After that you are usually happy as a clam!
Anytime your big brother is on the potty you love to crawl over and pull up on the toilet. Actually anywhere I go I find you quickly behind me. You love all trucks, trains, and anything with wheels. You make little truck noises, and I am not sure if that's from watching your big brother or your natural disposition. Either way you are ALL BOY.
Your first beach trip was a success. You loved the sand, the ocean, and the pool. You are my fearless little boy!
Happy late 12 months my love...I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us. So many changes...and soon a toddler. Bittersweet to watch it go, but also exciting to watch the world through your eyes.
Anytime your big brother is on the potty you love to crawl over and pull up on the toilet. Actually anywhere I go I find you quickly behind me. You love all trucks, trains, and anything with wheels. You make little truck noises, and I am not sure if that's from watching your big brother or your natural disposition. Either way you are ALL BOY.
Your first beach trip was a success. You loved the sand, the ocean, and the pool. You are my fearless little boy!
Happy late 12 months my love...I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us. So many changes...and soon a toddler. Bittersweet to watch it go, but also exciting to watch the world through your eyes.





Happy 12 months (13 months) baby Conley! You are super cute and growing way too fast!! I loved reading about all the things you can do, your mummy & daddy must be so very proud :)
ReplyDeleteLove his little swimsuit top!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 12 months!! He's growing up so fast!!
ReplyDeletep.s. he weighs more than Addie. :)
Aww! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh.My.Goodness! He is ADORABLE!! Happy 12 months!
ReplyDeleteAh, don't feel bad... my 3rd baby never got any of those "6 months and crawling!" posts. In fact, I think I actually stopped blogging for the entire year! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy 12 and 13 months little man!!
You're leaving the baby world behind soon and oh what adventures await!
(but I still say you got the cutest lil baby face - sorry dude. ha)
Happy 12 (and 13) months, cutie! Des and Conley - I love to think about them together, while not comparing. Comparing is annoying, however, I love to read about similarities. Des is not going to walk for awhile, I think. He's 15 months! He's making the steps to cruising only now. Only three teeth. So much in store for all of us.
ReplyDeleteThose big brown eyes! He is so cute...I think he looks a lot like you! Happy (late) birthday, big boy!
ReplyDeleteWow, the last 13 months have flown by! He is so cute with those big chubby cheeks and big eyes. I think he looks like you too!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday to your little guy! I love August birthdays. A lot of people who I love were born then.
ReplyDeleteI think it's cute when they make truck noises.
Aw, hello 13 month old Conley! (wait what, over a year old?) He's adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet sweet love letter for an adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) birthday! To mom and baby! xo
Love it for so many reasons, first because he is so stinkin cute and so fun to hear about all the new changes. Also love love the age he is at 8 months to about 18 months is my favorite I think!
ReplyDeleteI also love the that the year post is about a month late, would never happen with our first child, but the second and third.. those poor neglected kids ;)
Super sweet! I keep saying time has flown by and it has. Today a co-worker brought in her one month old baby and I have a hard time believing either of my babies were ever that small. lol
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love posts like this because I can just picture your son one day reading all this cool stuff about himself! My boys love to hear stories about themselves as babies and I'm so glad I had written some stuff down - nothing like your amazing blog - but it's enough!
ReplyDeleteHappy 12 and 13 months, Conley! I love the photo with the train. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously SO handsome and I feel like he's kind of looking like Nolan, which I have never really thought before! Sweet sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! I don't quite know how he's one already!?!? But he's adorable and I can't wait to see what the toddler days bring!
ReplyDeleteOh hello 12 and 13 months! Welcome toddlerhood! Time flew by; he is adorable!
ReplyDelete