One of my all-time favorites is The Little Mermaid, and I am so excited that the Diamond Edition will be released on October 1st.
If you are not familiar with this Disney classic, here's a summary for you.
Venture under the sea where Ariel, a free-spirited mermaid princess, longs to be part of the human world. After bravely striking a bargain with Ursula, a sneaky sea witch, Ariel embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. With Flounder and Sebastian at her side, Ariel will need all of her courage and determination to make things right in both her worlds. Learn more at http://movies.disney.com/the- little-mermaid.
I remember watching this and being fascinated with Ariel...and wanting to be Ariel.
I'm excited to announce that one lucky reader can win there very own The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition 2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack with Digital Copy.
The giveaway is open only to U.S. and Canada residents, ages 18+.
Now what are you waiting for? Go enter!
I received a copy of this movie in exchange for this post; however all my opinions are my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I remember watching this and being fascinated with Ariel...and wanting to be Ariel.
I'm excited to announce that one lucky reader can win there very own The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition 2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack with Digital Copy.
The giveaway is open only to U.S. and Canada residents, ages 18+.
Now what are you waiting for? Go enter!
I received a copy of this movie in exchange for this post; however all my opinions are my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Natalie



I adore 101 Dalmations!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever seen 101 Dalmations!
DeleteI dont know if it is a "classic" but we love Alice in Wonderland over here :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite Disney movie of all time! I wanted so badly to be Ariel when I was little!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm technically still a US resident with a US address, so that still makes me eligible to win, right?
DeleteI love the Sword in the Stone!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...Disney Classic. I would have to say Aladdin.
ReplyDeleteI always loved Little Mermaid, but probably Aladdin was my favorite growing up!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a little girl, I would sing all of the Little Mermaid songs in the shower and I really thought I sounded just like her! I'm certain I didn't really..
ReplyDeleteThe Little Mermaid is the first movie I ever remember watching in the theatre! My daughter has just started falling in love with it as well!
ReplyDeleteeither Aladdin or Lion King.
ReplyDeleteMy girls are SO EXCITED for the new release of the Diamond Edition! Off to enter right now! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteLittle Mermaid was always my Favorite! Then when I got to College My love grew even more for Ariel!
ReplyDeleteThis one! Little Mermaid is my favorite!! :)
ReplyDeleteLittle Mermaid has always been my favorite! I used to swim around the pool and pretend to be a mermaid!
ReplyDeleteI loved Aladdin and Little Mermaid!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many that I love! Everyone mentioned some really good classics!
ReplyDelete