Friday, September 13, 2013

Talkin' About Bums!

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cottonelle but all opinions are my own.




In my household, I am outnumbered 3-to-1.  With three males in the house, the bathroom and bathroom habits are constantly a topic of conversation whether I like it or not.

As most of you know, I just potty trained my oldest son.  In doing so, that's when I discovered Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths.  And after cleaning his bum a few times (also the floor), I realized that these cleansing cloths mean serious business and should be moved into the "adult"' bathroom as well.

I mean let's be honest, I really don't have a lot of time on my hands---let alone use the bathroom alone.  So anything that can make my life easier, quicker, and cleaner then I'm all for it.

Of course bathroom routines aren't something you really want to talk or hear about, but the fact is we all do it, and we all want to be clean.  That's why Cottonelle is partnering with Cherry Healey to get people talking about how they take care of their bums.


Cottonelle Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to work together for a clean you can feel.  Obviously you all use toilet paper, so why not really feel clean by using the Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths?

We use wipes for our hands so why is it so crazy to think about using them for our unmentionables?  Honestly, I can't believe we've lived so long without them.

Incorporating cleansing cloths in your bathroom routine may feel weird at first but ultimately, it will leave you with a clean and fresh feeling.  I know that's exactly how I feel now that I have made the Cottonelle Clean Routine a "must" in my bathrooms.  Seriously, where have they been all my life?

And they now come in a very cool and sleek design to blend in with your bathroom!  (Please ignore the ugly yellow bathroom walls that need a new color ASAP!)



Cottonelle wants to get you talking about your bum and on a better way to clean “down there” by using the Cottonelle Clean Routine. By combining the use of Cottonelle Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths, the Cottonelle Clean Routine is a revolutionary way to keep your bum cleaner.

Are you ready? Don’t be shy! Visit http://www.facebook.com/cottonelle to learn more about the Cottonelle Clean Routine and join the clean routine conversation.

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cottonelle.


Natalie
Tracking Pixel

9 comments:

  1. I think it would be much better than feeling gross and like you need a shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cleansing cloths. And once you start using them, no one wants to go back to regular TP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some places in my country where no one uses even toilet paper! Bidets are all the rage. These cleaning options look absolutely luxurious though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I have a question... what's the difference between the cleansing cloths and baby wipes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cottonelle and I actually just got those cleansing cloths, but I haven't tried them yet! I think it's a good idea! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have a few bums in my house that could do with these cleansing cloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, finally I can confess!!!
    I bought these for the kids.....and have been sneaking them to use for myself!!

    My name is Rory (sorta) and I use Cottonelle flushable wipes with Pride!! LOL
    seriously, they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit I thought they were going to be pretty weird but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! We proudly use wipes in our household! Aiden wants a to-go pack for school but I'm not sure they have to-go packs? I haven't really looked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips