On the outside of my fridge you will find old save-the-date magnets, my Christmas cards with the kids, and their birth announcements. I just haven't quite been able to let them go as babies just yet.
You will find invitations, other people's baby announcements, and thank you notes. And of course artwork from my little artist! During the school year, it's covered with a few more pieces. Oh and dentist appointment reminders and a family photo with Santa.
Inside you will find left over juice drinks from the party, milk sippy cups, pumped breast milk, normal milk, unsweetened tea, and some various beers leftover from my husband.
Nolan's muffins, leftover lima beans for Conley, baby yogurt, strawberries, and blueberries.
I realized I have like three containers of relish...and I don't even eat relish. They are all within the expiration date so I can't throw them away just yet.
There's tubs of butter and hummus. Cheese slices and cheese sticks. As a matter of fact, I think my fridge looks a little empty. Guess I need to grocery shopping tomorrow!
What's in your fridge? Link up with Elaine and join the fun!
Natalie


Love how decorated your fridge is. I so miss our old fridge...ours is no longer magnetic. Boo! It makes a kitchen so homey:)
ReplyDeleteI love that you still have your babies birth announcements up! So sweet. :-)
ReplyDeleteI totally thought your fridge looked some empty and clean when I first saw the picture :)
ReplyDeleteI still have a lot of baby pictures hung up around my house even though Ryder is now three-- they are just too hard to take down.
Your fridge looks so organized and clean!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing. :)
I don't have any photos on my fridge these days - but when something goes up there, it doesn't come down. So I totally understand how hard it is to let go of sentimental things on the fridge. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I had to ask if it's cheating if I wait until after a huge shopping trip to take a photo. As if it's always that full! Cheese sticks are always a must, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteI think your fridge looks great! Between cheese sticks and hummus, I would not mind coming over for a snack!
ReplyDeleteYour fridge is so clean and organized! I love all the pictures on it - so sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh my, that is a clean, organized fridge! I am afraid to post photos of mine!!
ReplyDeleteWowza - the inside of your refrig is so NEAT. I try, I really do, but my husband is known for just throwing stuff back in without thinking that there is a "place" for everything. It drives me nuts. Lol. The outside of our refrig doesn't hold anything magnetic. But the side does and I used to collect magnets from various trips we have been on, but that's soon to change to baby pictures :)
ReplyDeleteWow Natalie! You're the first brave soul I've seen to venture off into the contents of the fridge! Good for you, ours is embarrassing :) My parents still have my sisters pizza art/recipe on the fridge from Pre-k and she's 28, lol.
ReplyDeleteOld relish! I have that too!! I don't have three though.
ReplyDeleteWe have old relish, pickles, and olives. The outside of our fridge is so bare. It's not magnetic. If I had known that when we bought it, I would have picked something different. It's so sad to not be able to put things up there!! My poor kids are missing out! --Lisa
ReplyDeleteThanks for your fridge tour! Isn't it funny how things end up in there and you have no idea how or why? lol Maybe it is time you started eating relish ;)
ReplyDeleteMy fridge is really empty right now too! We go through phases where it's packed and then empty...packed then empty! Time to grocery shop here too!
ReplyDelete