Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Just a Little Hiking...

This past Saturday we decided to make our first hike with both boys.  It was a round trip of about two miles, and I'm happy to say the boys did great.  Here's a few photos from our adventure:



Conley was so wore out he fell asleep in the pack...which if you know him is so unlike him.  That kid rarely falls asleep on long trips in the car!

Do you go hiking with the whole family?

Natalie

23 comments:

  1. They are so cute! The place y'all were is GORGEOUS! What a fun day! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...this makes me miss getting outdoors so much more now! We used to go hiking all the time. Little hard now that we're in the city! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no real place to go hiking around here. Those are ADORABLE pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have hiking trails on our property in the woods behind our house. We love to go all four of us. We haven't gone in awhile because of humidity and bugs and ticks, but we pretty much do it year-round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh looks like so much fun! Nothing like getting out in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just did Saturday too!
    Our local grove does not look half as exciting as your area though. no waterfalls.
    although, ours did end at the local beach with an impromptu swim. in their clothes.
    and hubby laughs at me because I keep a set of towels in the car!

    he looks so cute and comfy in that backsling. no wonder he fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not too much of an outdoors person, other than walking/running and playing with Addison but this looks like so much fun!! I'm hoping now we can have more adventures like this! I hear there's a waterfall trail/hiking adventure on the Louisiana/Mississippi border. I'll have to check into when the weather gets cooler, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not too much of an outdoors person, other than walking/running and playing with Addison but this looks like so much fun!! I'm hoping now we can have more adventures like this! I hear there's a waterfall trail/hiking adventure on the Louisiana/Mississippi border. I'll have to check into when the weather gets cooler, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love hiking! That looks like an amazing spot - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We haven't gone hiking. It's on my list. It's such a big thing out here. Everyone goes hiking on the weekends. I found out about an easy hike near Malibu. I think that will be a good one to start us out. Gotta go easy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful place to hike! I miss the green of the Midwest and East.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun!! You guys found a beautiful place to hike around!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We used to hike with the kids in backpacks all the time! We still do go as a family but not as often! We should go more -- I love doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! They are so cute! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you all fun together, what a great way to spend some quality time and enable the boys to get back to nature :)
    Have a fantastic weekend Natalie xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love to go hiking. JDaniel loves to look out for animals and fun fungus.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a great time!! I would love to take my boys hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a fun day!! Great pictures! The one of Conley in the backpack is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We never have, but it looks awesome! (And my boy has the same shirt Nolan is wearing :) )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the scenery!! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips